Conduent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Sort:

Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Conduent (Boca Raton, FL) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got an email reporting to me that they had a hiring event. I interviewed and got hired on the spot. Interviewed with an hr personnel first and then with managers.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Conduent in February 2018.

Interview

I interviewed with Conduent Legal And Compliance Solutions (Albany, NY Location). Interview consisted of Initial Pre-Screen, then a phone call with HR, then an interview call with Development Manager and a Full Stack Developer. After that, they assigned a task for me to full fill. The task consisted of creating a Full Stack App from scratch based on the given guidelines and dataset they provided. After that, there was a final call with the Director.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Conduent (Albany, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 of the Software Engineering team leaders. Lasted about an hour total, first half was typical personality interview. Second half was simple technical stuff done on a whiteboard. Some low-level basic programming questions, followed by a rudimentary database structure. Interview was all-around impersonal.

Interview Questions

• Write a function to return the length of the last word in a string.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Conduent (Albany, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

Stay away! HR was 10 minutes late to phone screen. She then sends the wrong resume to the manager so when I get called he's expecting someone completely different. Seemed like manager googled JavaScript interview questions to ask. All the negative reviews are true don't bother applying here.

SQL Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Conduent (Concord, NH) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process is 3 staged . First stage is telephonic where you introduce your self, second stage is technical round where their match our skills with job profile and thirdly its a skill technical detailed face to face interview taken by 3 team members . further Hr for negotiation and Congratulations !!!

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conduent (Austin, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

took 4 steps to get hired and was not told I would be working for Apple until I was hired, I applied to Xerox. I filled out a 4 hour application including a phone call where I had to record my voice, I then I got am email asking to call, so I was asked a few questions then scheduled a computer Skype like interview that was about an hour. after that I had to do that again. Drug test, and typing test. Then I was given a job offer

Claims Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conduent.

Interview

The interview was quick, easy, and simple. Showed me how the job was done, asked me if I thought I would do it. After I asked a couple of questions, I was offered the job.

WFM Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Conduent in June 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with the VP to whom I would report to via a phone call. Very relaxed interview with the VP. Asked specific questions into my experience with Work Force Management.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Conduent (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied through naukri.
    They will take 2 technical rounds.
    If you are good enough in c# basics and asp basics you will get through..
    Interview process is very good.
    And Hr will call you after 2 days. Once you are okay with the package and all they'll release offer in 10 working days.

Apple Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Conduent (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in January 2017.

Interview

You actually have two interviews when you are called in. The first is to see if you are the right fit the second is to either offer you a position.

Interview Questions

• If you are a computer literate person?   1 Answer