Condusiv Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Condusiv Technologies Interview Questions

3.3

Regional Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Condusiv Technologies (Albany, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Amateurish and unprofessional. First level phone screen with HR person who was obviously reading from a script. Allocated 30 minutes for this and was placed on hold 15 minutes into the dialog so that she could take another phone call. What a total distraction to be placed on hold. Waited on hold for like an eternity, almost decided to hang up but I persevered. If this was any indication of the culture at Condusiv, I'll take it as a blessing in disguise that I did not get advanced through the next round. Finally able to receive interview feedback that I did not have the required software sales experience for the position. Read below.

Interview Questions

• Explain one of your greatest achievement either personally or professionally? Started to respond, then during mid sentence, I was interupted and asked to hold so she could take another call.   1 Answer

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Condusiv Technologies (Pasadena, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Frontline manager was a pleasure to interview with. He was very knowledable about the industry, asked good, tough questions relevant to the position. Others, not so much. Limited experience, no expertise and titles I'm not sure they were deserving of. Skype with several VPs and CEO... they could see me, but I couldn't see them. Mulitple times I could hear the phone mute while I was answering questions so I know they were talking during my answers. Made me wonder if they cared about the answer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a new and creative way to positioning our virtualization product?   1 Answer

CEO was full of himself and didn't seem to care about employees, only developing new product lines quickly so he and the owner could sell the company for the most profit to line thier pockets.

Field Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Condusiv Technologies (Burbank, CA).

Interview

Recruiter contacted me through LinkedIn. Setup several phone interviews. Twice appointments were missed. Once I was supposed to talk with the CEO, he called an hour and a half late (7:30pm). Put me through three 1-1 phone interviews then had me meet with the team at their office. The team members seemed to be very intelligent and working hard. CEO on the other hand was an absolute mess. Told me that I should expect to work 6 days a week or more and that I should expect to miss family functions, work holidays, and expect to answer him at all hours of the day. The good thing is I believed him and took his warning.

Interview Questions

• Why did the people you just met with tell me that you didn't seem to care or ask any relevant questions? Then later told me that it was just a ploy to rattle me.   1 Answer

Sales & Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Condusiv Technologies in November 2013.

Interview

Initial phone screen (recruiter), followed by a phone interview (sales operations), followed by on-site (sales team, operations team, management team). Overall a friendly bunch. Managment team is challenging (within reason) in their phase.

No follow-up on reaction to the interviews. Just a decided to go with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• Present the solution pitch to the management team.   1 Answer

All Positions Interview

Interview

You better look more then just good on paper, these guys aren't playing and if you can't really do what your resume says you can, they'll know it within the first ten minutes of your interview. Be very prepared for a barrage of questions regarding your previous employment and skill set.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation phase.

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Condusiv Technologies (Burbank, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

some development question, some cloud and agile, not much

Interview Questions

Negotiation

asked less got more

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Condusiv Technologies (Burbank, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Detailed, concise, professional

Interview Questions

• Asked to solve a problem-white borad-had to really think on my feet.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Condusiv Technologies (Burbank, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

Everything was fine. I got a phone call, then set a telephone interview for another day. The telephone interview was long, but it didn't bother me. We get all the details they wanted from me. Then, they sent me a personality and IQ test which I took on line on other day. After they have the results, asked me to go in place to have a written test, which I also attend. A couple of days after that they informed me that They want to make me an offer, which they did.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Condusiv Technologies (Burbank, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Quick interview process but they leave out all the things you'd want to know that might be revealed during a more lengthy process.

Interview Questions

• Why the hell should I hire you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Quick

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Condusiv Technologies (Burbank, CA) in August 2009.

Interview

Two interviews, one with HR and one with your potential new supervisor. You will be asked to take a personality test as well as an IQ test.

After the interviews and testing they generally make an offer pretty quickly. Negotiation is a little tricky, they tried to low-ball me to less than I was making at the time. After about 10 days of back and forth we reached an agreement.

Interview Questions

• Be sure to ask about the initial training program. When I worked there it was mandatory 12 hour days for your training period.   Answer Question

Negotiation

As mentioned above, they initially offered a very low salary that was not competitive.