Conn's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Conn's

2.1

Sort:

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Conn's.

Interview

OK. Asked the typical interview questions. Not a big deal. Interviewer seemed to know what they were doing. Talked about the culture of the company. Took too long. Multiple steps in the process.

Strategy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Conn's (San Antonio, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

Waste of time. Three rounds of interviews. But the company didn't give me any reply after I that and just remained silent. It doesn't show respect to the interviewers. Don't go there.

Collections Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Conn's (Tempe, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

Person was a woman very nice polite and to the point and was eager to hire good hard workers like myself. She hired me on the spot and was overjoyed and i love my job just needs some improvements and to get rid of some of the mini managers that don't care bout thier team only care for tier bonuses that thier team helps them get

Interview Questions

• Have i ever worked as a collection agent before   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Conn's (San Antonio, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

they ask the basic questions. Why do you want to work for this company, name a time you had to use critical thinking in the work place. They'll ask you to describe yourself. very straight forward walk-in interview.

Anonymous Employee in Beaumont, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Conn's (Beaumont, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter who told me that I needed to take an assessment. A few days later I was called to set up an interview. I was first interviewed by the recruiter, he was really upbeat. I then interviewed with one of the managers,she was really nice she asked me a few questions and told me a little bit about the job position. Afterwards, I met with another manager for some follow-up questions asked Why do you want to work for Conn's? She reviewed some of the answers that I gave to the other managers and told me how important punctuality was and asked about my availability.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Pay was pretty standard for all new hires.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Conn's (San Antonio, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

I was called back and sat in a room and spoke with a manager that came off rude, and not just like she meant business, just rude. She began asking me questions such as how I dealt with certain situations and if I saw myself working there for years to come.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer that is irate and avoiding questions?   1 Answer

Inventory Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Conn's (Murfreesboro, TN) in March 2016.

Interview

The Interview was conducted at the Tennessee Career Career. The plant Manager was down to earth. The Recruiter was very professional. Start ups are always great. The whole process was very rewarding. I was very intense.

Interview Questions

• Ask me What if question about if I was a Manager. How I would handle a insubordinate employee.   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Conn's.

Interview

Interview process has taken almost two months and still isn't complete

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Conn's.

Interview

Your called and an interview is set up. You interview with who ever is available. You take a timed math test. if passed you take a a drug test. You will also be asked to do an over the phone questionaire about your criminal history. You wait a few days and you are sent for a training for three days and then sent to the store and trained by the current cashier because you dont learn anything at the 3 day training.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Conn's (New York, NY).

Interview

it was really smooth, the OP was really laid back. i got hired. the process to actually start working is a 2-3 week process but it's a full time position and it's worth it!

Interview Questions

• why would you be a great asset to our company? is your availability open? do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer