Connectiva Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Connectiva Systems Interview Questions

3.3

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Connectiva Systems (Kolkata (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

3 rounds F2F - had to fly to location for interview. I was met by key leaders in the organization, both from the technology vertical as well as the management vertical and also the COO. It was a day long process subsequently followed up by calls and then an offer. Questions were asked primarily around supporting a fast-track business growth.

Member of Technical Staff II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Connectiva Systems (Kolkata (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

Two people asked about basic java questions. then after passing that there was a hr round where you discussed about the package. then one day the mail was sent with offer.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Connectiva Systems (Kolkata (India)) in September 2009.

Interview

Hiring process was almost without hiccups, pretty transparent, Acquistion person was very helpful, the same cannot be said for the HR manager who had no idea what he was doing, the company itself ws very warm in receiving new people within their fold

Interview Questions

Negotiation

pretty flexible

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Connectiva Systems (Kolkata (India)) in March 2009.

Interview

Interview process is a three round process starting with an aptitude test, followed by the GD and personal interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked about the telecom signalling details, with layered structure and protocols at every layer   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer presented at the time of hiring was not fulfilled at the time of joining. Was offered a package much lower that promised and was able to reach the package actually promised after an year of serving the company. Was not able to negotiate

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Connectiva Systems in February 2009.

Interview

The organization conducts 3 rounds of interview for graduate hiring and usually has 2 to 3 rounds of interview for lateral experience hires.
    For Graduate hire, an individual has to go through IQ/aptitude test, on successfully passing, he/she will be interviewed by a panel of Managers and HR representative and final round with the hiring manger.
    For a lateral hire, an individual will get a call based on the suitability of ones skills and experience as per the requirement. The individual will be interview in person on on telephone , whereby he will be interviewed on his, domain and IT skills. on successfully clearing it, he willbe interviewed by the hiring manager for inter-personal skills. After clearing both the rounds, the individual is recommended for HR round of negotiations.

Interview Questions

• Understanding of Telecom domain and IT skills on Database, Unix etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The organization will be able to offer based on ones skills and abilites, as per the market standard. So one should know

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Connectiva Systems (Kolkata (India)) in November 2008.

Interview

Intereview process was good. there was aptitude test followed by quiz ,group discussion and then one to one interview and finally presentaion