Consolidated Electrical Distributors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Consolidated Electrical Distributors Interview Questions

Interviews at Consolidated Electrical Distributors

2.7

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Consolidated Electrical Distributors.

Interview

Interview process begins with the recruiter asking if you are open to relocating, as the Trainee program allows you to eventually pick the division you're trained in, but filled positions in your area may require you to move to get the Managerial position you were trained for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monterey, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Consolidated Electrical Distributors (Monterey, CA) in August 2020.

Interview

The interview process was quite pleasant because I'm out of state from where the office is my interview was over the phone. The process to a while to hear back on their decision but when a company really prides themselves on having the best of the best I was fine waiting to hear back if I made it to the next round.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Consolidated Electrical Distributors.

Interview

Three Interviews with PC Manager, District Manager, and National Training Manager. They were very personable in each interview. They all seemed to really enjoy their job, and that sold me to work for their company.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions were her you were as an individual and how you would handle certain situations.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Consolidated Electrical Distributors (Denver, CO) in March 2020.

Interview

This is a very long interview process. I was screened first by an outside company before I could get an interview with CED and then it is two three hour interviews with testing and two hour and a half interviews with management.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Consolidated Electrical Distributors (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2020.

Interview

Simple and personable interview process. The Interviewer was down to earth and seemed interested in what I had to say which makes the process all that much positive. I was then Invited to the warehouse to check it out and take a couple of tests.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Consolidated Electrical Distributors (Stillwater, OK) in February 2020.

Interview

I met a recruiter at a job fair and interviewed the next day. The interview was pretty casual and the recruiter was friendly. The interview lasted for 30 minutes and was mainly over behavioral and personality type questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you worked in a group with others.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Consolidated Electrical Distributors in January 2020.

Interview

Three step interview process. They start with a phone interview, then an in person with two tests. The tests are a wonderlic and a personality test. The third interview is from someone higher-up in the company, most likely who you will be reporting to.

If you a receive an offer, there is no room for negotiation. Pretty much a boiler plate offer they send out to everyone. The company is very geared towards trying to get good candidates at a low price.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Consolidated Electrical Distributors (Gainesville, FL) in January 2020.

Interview

In person interview after a career showcase at my school.
     30 minute in person interview followed by an I.Q test and a skills test.
     In person interview was easy and just basic questions about yourself and what you knew about the company.

Intern Interview

Interview

Submitted my resume at job fair, asked for interview not long after, it wasn't too hard, everyone was very nice and easy to communicate with, they offered job not long after interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chatsworth, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Consolidated Electrical Distributors (Chatsworth, CA) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview process offered by CED in Chatsworth, CA was challenging. It consisted of multiple one on one interviews, group exercises, and multiple tests that take a few hours to complete. Overall, they want to ensure that the people interested in their company have the qualifications necessary to thrive.