Consolidated Precision Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Consolidated Precision Products Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2017

2.6

Product Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Consolidated Precision Products.

Interview

Phone interview to go over qualifications and get an idea of fit for both the job and company. In person interview consisted of meeting with some of the team members and engineering leaders.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Consolidated Precision Products (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

45 minute scheduled interview condensed into 20 minutes in a airport hotel restaurant which was very bizarre and surreal. The interviewer appeared to have already made up his mind with a prior selection and was very distracted - total waste of my time!

This company is not a place I would recommend to anyone.

Interview Questions

• Too busy talking about himself, besides some basic "fluff" questions.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Azusa, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Consolidated Precision Products (Azusa, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

Very straight forward interview to see your abilities. Ask questions base on your background in engineering. Nothing out of the ordinary. Just prepare a little and learn about the company.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Consolidated Precision Products.

Interview

Very forthright and knew what he was talking about. Had an accent but I am used to dealing with that so it was easy to understand him. Looking forward to working with them.

Phone Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, ME

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Consolidated Precision Products (Augusta, ME) in September 2010.

Interview

I went on an interview with the hiring manager that day. He went over the requirements of the job and also discussed my previous experience in customer service. He said he would be talking to me later in the day to possibly offer me a job once he talked to his hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenging time when you were working customer service.   Answer Question

Manager of Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Consolidated Precision Products (Bloomington, MN) in June 2010.

Interview

3 one on one interviews, 3 group interviews

Interview Questions

• Are you sure that you would be comfortable working in this enviornment   Answer Question

CLAIMS ADVISOR Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Consolidated Precision Products (York, England (UK)) in August 2011.

Interview

firstly had a telephone interview, then was called in for an experience day with approx 10other people. Lastly a 30-45min interview was required. I was contacted by phone after 3 weeks that I had the job

Interview Questions

• they asked if i had ever been in a situation which involved me dealing with angry customers and how did I react in that situation   Answer Question

Negotiation

not able to negotiate

Health, Safety and Environmental Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Consolidated Precision Products (York, England (UK)) in December 2010.

Interview

The interview at CPP was really quite informal and was carried out at the York HQ. It was a preliminary panel interview with two members of staff who would work along side the successful candidate. They both seemed very professional but relaxed and were very knowledgable about their field of expertise. Whilst I was unforetunate not to get the job I do have to say that I found the whole process very relaxed and also enjoyble. I would definately try agin in the future.

Interview Questions

• How much environmental management experience do you have.   1 Answer