Constratus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 8, 2017

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Constratus

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Constratus.

Interview

Very nice and quick. The whole process took no more than 2 weeks. The interview was not too long and first, they asked general question and then dove into more specific questions.

Interview Questions

• What was your previous job

What clients did you deal with

What did you do at your former employer

What can you contribute to the company   Answer Question

Recruiter/Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Constratus (Fairfield, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

Preliminary interview with CEO.. Then they have you go to the Fairfield office to interview with the CEOs favorite employees. Tell you it will only take an hour but goes much longer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Constratus (Fairfield, NJ).

Interview

Phone screen with a recruiter, in-person interview with mid-Level managers, panel interview with team, final interview with owner. Technical understanding, industry understanding. No background check or drug screen, which is scary because how do I know I am working with safe colleagues??

Interview Questions

• Skills, why I wanted the job, what I could bring to the table, if I could bring in my current clients and new clients, why should they give me the job, questions about past performance, how I handle rejection, etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Only negotiations were with regard to salary, and they try to keep you as low as possible. They'd prefer less experienced and cheaper employees to more experienced and more expensive employees even if the difference is only $5k/year.