Consumer Cellular Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 10, 2017

2.4

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Consumer Cellular (Tempe, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

Met with two individuals that tag teamed the interview process. Toured the facility, nothing special to see. Interviewers are looking for too many skills for the mere salary being offered.

Interview Questions

• Basically routine questions, really too many for what they are offering to pay at a mere $18.00 per hour. Interview took a full hour.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

Interview

Really easy,walk in be dressed professional.rhey are looking for positive people because again your desling with the elderly.just be patient and whst you want in life will come to you

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Consumer Cellular.

Interview

It was a relaxed group interview. After the interview, they called and I was then offered the position. However, now they hire through temp agencies and do not do direct hiring for the customer account adviser position.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience where you dealt with a customer which really tested your patience.   Answer Question

Lead Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Consumer Cellular (Redmond, OR).

Interview

The first step was a phone interview, be prepared to explain how to send a text message step by step. Next you have a group interview. Mine included six others. They ask you to describe real situations you have been in. Each person gives a scenerio. You also get a tour of the building

Interview Questions

• When did you have to teach someone else how to use technology. Use specifics   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Consumer Cellular (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

It was a group interview and they want around asking each of the same questions.
    If they did have more questions they would ask you specifically. Really be a happy energetic kind of person and you'll get the job.

Customer Account Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Consumer Cellular (Tempe, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

My first point of contact was through a recruiter at a job fair, who took my resume and contact information. That next week I got an email and a call from a hiring manager, Kurtis, who set up a phone interview with me. The phone interview was great, pretty thorough, and Kurtis was really enthusiastic. That first interview took about 20 minutes, during which he set me up for a face-to-face group interview at the company for later that week.
    The group interview was fun too, there were 4 other people in the interview with me and we took turns answering the hiring manager's questions. After about thirty or forty minutes, he let us see a glimpse of the work area, and how one of the clusters of desks was set up. He answered our questions and then we were done; all in all it took about an hour.

Interview Questions

• During the phone interview, Kurtis asked me to pretend that he was a customer asking how to send a text message with his phone, and to instruct him through it using the setup of my current phone.   1 Answer

I accepted another job offer.

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Consumer Cellular in June 2015.

Interview

Phone screen on Monday, then personal interview Tuesday, offer extended and accepted by Friday of same week! Easy and painless...VERY efficient. Do your homework-- know the product & service offering, history, and customer demographics. Proud company with amazing potential!

Interview Questions

• heavy emphasis on transportation concerning location and ability to commute to meet attendance goal   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Consumer Cellular (Redmond, OR) in May 2015.

Interview

Online application, phone interview, panel interview. Even though I did not get the job I enjoyed the process. It was quick and efficient. The facility tour was awesome, what a great place! I will apply again in a few months and try again, I want to work there.

Interview Questions

• Give an example when you where able to sell a product to someone and how you did it   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Consumer Cellular (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

Friendly interview and overall very knowledgeable person I was speaking with for my interview. I was asked good interview questions and overall my time was not wasted. I was also able to ask as many questions as I needed to make sure my choice in employer was correct. One on One interview was great.

Interview Questions

• Share a time when you dealt with a difficult or demanding customer? How did you help the person?   Answer Question

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Consumer Cellular (Tempe, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

* Worked at establishment for two years prior to interview.
    * Was encouraged to apply by management and direct supervisor(s).
    * Interview was done by two Senior Supervisors, one which was my training supervisor in the past.
    * Was a standard set of questions for everyone interviewed.
    * Senior Sups reviewed calls for each of the candidates and talked to current supervisor for their recommendation on advancement.
    * Discussed any concerns.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you would handle a representative that was failing in their marks,   1 Answer