Continental Properties Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Continental Properties Interview Questions

Interviews at Continental Properties

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Continental Properties (Milwaukee, WI) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview process was close to 6 weeks long and involved a video interview, in person, phone, another phone, another video then a 7 hour flight out to the corporate office after working all day to interview the next day (which I had to take the whole day off of work) with 5 people 2 of which were in a loud busy airport where I was scheduled to take my return flight home (another 7 hour flight). 10 interviews in all and over 30 hours of my personal time plus missing an entire day of work to be told the next week they were going to go with someone with lease up experience.

Interview Questions

• To give them an example of a time I disappointed my supervisor.   1 Answer

Treasury Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menomonee Falls, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Continental Properties (Menomonee Falls, WI) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online (found on Glassdoor).

They emailed me 3 days later to set up a phone interview.
    Completed phone interview 2 days later.

After the phone interview, they emailed me a "personality" online questionnaire to take.

After I submitted the online questionnaire, they emailed me to set up an in-person interview. I interviewed with 2 department employees (my bosses), and one HR representative.

After that interview, they emailed me a instructions to send out reference forms.

After my references were turned in, I received an email setting up a final interview. The interview was with the Executive over my department, the Hr director, and my boss (who ended up having an appointment).

My boss called me later that day to offer me the position. I accepted.

Interview Questions

• What are some areas your current boss would say you should grow in?   Answer Question

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Continental Properties (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Online application submitted, received a call that they were interested, I would be receiving an email asking me to do an online video interview-this is awkward and I'm not sure that I agree with the process, it seems impersonal, but I do understand that it can help weed out certain people. But, ultimately, the video process is awkward and I don't personally feel that it lets your personality shine though. Next, after my video was finished I received a phone call a few days later inviting me for an in person interview, which lasted approximately 15-30 minutes. After the in person interview, I took some personality assessment testing online.

Leasing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Continental Properties (Waco, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

My interviewer (current boss) was great and professional. She's an easy to talk and work with person. Our interview was too long, but it was a good expericence and I'm thankful that I got the job and have the oppertunity to work with these great people and wonderful company.

Interview Questions

• Q: What makes you qualifed for this job?   1 Answer

Leasing Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Continental Properties (Sarasota, FL) in January 2018.

Interview

There were many steps to the interview process, it was obvious to me that the company takes great pride in their employees and were looking for the best of the best. I completed many online portal based quizzes, a recorded audio and video interview, and an in person on property interview. Interview process was great, very personal and very specific and detailed.

Interview Questions

• We spoke a lot about the companies creed and standard of excellence in all aspects of service.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menomonee Falls, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Continental Properties (Menomonee Falls, WI).

Interview

I applied online and received an email to do an online web interview the same day. I was hesitant at first because I would not be talking to an actual person to ask questions or learn more about the position but I went ahead and just did it. Was asked the basic HR questions and qualifications for the role. The same day I received an email from HR asking to come in for an in person interview. My interview was two days later by with three HR employees. The first person took me into her office. Once we were done she walked me to a conference room to interview with two other HR members at the same time. The interviewers had their script and asked questions that always went back to one project that I had done in my last role. I tried to get away from that as my experience is more than just that but it always went back to that one project. Not once did they explain what the position did or anything about that company. I thought that was odd compared to the very few other interviews I have been in.

Interview Questions

• Questions asked were only about one project that I had worked on so I can't remember any specific ones.   Answer Question

Continental Properties Response

Oct 25, 2017 – Continental Properties

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent interview experience. We are always looking for ways to improve our hiring process and the candidate experience and will consider your feedback when... More

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menomonee Falls, WI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Continental Properties (Menomonee Falls, WI) in June 2017.

Interview

-Extremely efficient interview process
    -Communication was very clear and consistent throughout
    -Regular updates were given throughout
    -Everyone was really friendly and helpful
    -3 rounds: 1 phone interview and 2 in-person interviews (panel and then three 30 minute individual interviews)

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental Properties.

Interview

The interview process was fairly standard with a phone interview and on-site interview. Due to my schedule, I completed two interviews virtually via phone and FaceTime. The company worked with my schedule to allow me to interview as soon as possible but at a time that fit into my current work schedule. I enjoyed coming into the office to tour it and meet my potential teammates face to face. It provided me with the knowledge if I would be a good fit or not on the team and within the organization.

Property Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental Properties in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got an e-mila with instructions for the next process. The "interview" was an automated system asking you 5 questions and recording it. Couldn't be more impersonal, took the human element out of it completely and allows a machine to select candidates. Seems like a horrible way to select future employees, wasn't offered a position even though had more than enough qualification. Not sure I'd have accepted one anyway after such an embarrassing interview process.

Interview Questions

Continental Properties Response

Dec 6, 2017 – Continental Properties

We appreciate your feedback and apologize that you did not have a great interview experience. Our web-based interview tool is not a replacement for in-person interviews. However, it is something we... More

Assistant Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savage, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Continental Properties (Savage, MN) in November 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very transparent- meaning they openly answered any questions I had and a full tour was given. I felt they truly listened to and gauged my responses to determine my fit. It was not a quick process

Interview Questions

• What is important to you in a work environment?   1 Answer