Cook Incorporated Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cook Incorporated

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cook Incorporated (Bloomington, IN).

Interview

Interview was comfortable and laid back. A good experience overall. It was a one on one interview, but there were other interviews going on in the room as well. You start out with a competence and dexterity group test, then move on to the individual interviews after that. Depending on the number of applicants, it can take some time before you can be seen for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my lack of work history.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There weren't any negotiations for the available positions in production. They are up front with what they are offering and aren't desperate to fill and spots, so it's a take it or leave it situation (not in a negative way).

IT Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cook Incorporated (Bloomington, IN) in September 2010.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews. 1. Campus interview - 45 mins. Mainly focused around resume. They are mainly looking for outlook of the candidate and approach to problem scenarios. They also look for people who fit their culture (relaxed, not very formal). They want candidates who are flexible in terms of the work they want to do and also willing to learn and contribute to the progress in a tangible manner.

2. Office Interview - 3 rounds (30-45 mins each). This will be with the Sr. Manager / Team lead, Functional lead and HR. Again, it is very similar to the first round but they are now looking for a specific fit within a team. They want to see the general understanding a candidate has about the team's projects and needs.

Interview Questions

• I was expecting a certain team assignment that I was excited about, but they asked me if I was willing to accept if I was put in another team.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not much of Negotiation since it was an internship position but they were flexible around timings.