Corcept Therapeutics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Corcept Therapeutics Interview Questions

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Corcept Therapeutics

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Corcept Therapeutics.

Interview

Did a face to face with the hiring manager and a phone interview with the director. Really enjoyed both. Questions weren't meant to "stump" you. They truly wanted to get to know me and determine if I was the right fit (both agreed I am). I really enjoyed speaking with both of them, and would definitely work well with them. I like this company. I like what they're doing and how they're doing it.

The problem is the recruiter they use!!!! Her communication is the worst and she really doesn't make Corcept look good to an outside candidate. She'll say she's setting up an interview and tells you to set aside a certain day and then I didn't hear from her for WEEKS!!!! I would call and email her..... No response. But when she calls, you'd better stop what you're doing and JUMP!!!! Not a good look for a company that wants to recruit strong talent. Last I heard she was setting up a face to face with the director. That was 2 weeks ago. I've already accepted another position with another company. WOW!!!!!

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume/experience.

This is a rare disease. They really want to know that 3-6 months without finding a patient won't frustrate you and you'll continue fighting for the patient.
      1 Answer

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Corcept Therapeutics (Menlo Park, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Very thorough. Look process. Met many people several times over 8 weeks. Appears that they were not in concensis of what they were looking for in a Senior Product Manager. Lots of changes going on internally before each interevew,

Interview Questions

• What did I know about orphan drugs, what did I know about FDA regulations of orphan drugs, how would I promote orphan drugs, what type of media would I use to get information out to the general public, what did I think about web-inares. DId I think direct mail was helpful. what other media options would I use to engage physicians and patients.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a good salary and benefits but I wasn't able to negotiate flexible time until I had been there almoswt 8 months. I was commutining 82 miles 1 way home on the weekends and working 12 hours a week / day during the week. Everyone else seemed to have more flexible time.