Cordys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cordys Interview Questions

Updated Oct 25, 2016

3.4

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Campus visit/off campus aptitude test - Complexity high
    Rigorous interview focusing on programming and problem solving (two rounds)
    HR round
    Normally the process gets over in a day, and offers letters with a tentative joining date is handed over.
    Get ready for some strong and challenging interview session focusing on developing things generically and effectively.

Fresher Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cordys in March 2012.

Interview

Telephone interviews take place if a recruiter wishes to reduce the number of prospective candidates before deciding on a shortlist for face-to-face interviews. They also take place if a job applicant is a significant distance away from the premises of the hiring company, such as abroad or in another state or province.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cordys (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Written Test
    Technical Interview
    HR

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cordys (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

Aptitude + Technical test with negative marking, two rounds of interview. In the interview panel, there were two in the panel. I was very nervous as this was my second interview in my B.Tech but the interviewer was very friendly and gave me confidence. I was from electronincs and computer background but my interest was in electronics. I was first tested in electronics, I did a decent job in that but in computer domain I was not upto mark and didn't go further in the process. Algorithm, data structures are important.

Interview Questions

• How the lights are used for decoration purpose with different modes?   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cordys (Coimbatore (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

The first session was written test for both Tech and Aptitude. Followed by it was a tech interview which lasted for 1.5 hours. Asked about academic projects and some technical programming questions. Then it was the HR Round which also lasted for 1 hour asked about the Why the company previous employment details etc.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cordys in March 2011.

Interview

Fully technical question based on Database, Web application and project apart from that C,JAVA and IQ questions.

Interview Questions

• Puzzels related to arranging the numbers in different shape like prism , and priniting in particular order.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Work location

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cordys (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

Interview will be very simple. Just be frank in what you are good at. When I attended the interview, I had no idea about cloud computing. I just told them I am not good at their domain. So they started asking questions from data structures and algorithms (My area of interests)

Interview Questions

• Write the code for Breath First Traversal   1 Answer

Negotiation

In HR you just need to convince them that you will stay in the company for atleast 2 to 3 years.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cordys in February 2010.

Interview

One of the difficult interview process to face

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cordys (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2009.

Interview

There were 3 face to face rounds. First round was full of Linux administration and MySQL administration question. Second round had more dept questions about Apache and Linux.
    Third round was with VP/Director/HR.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cordys (Coimbatore (India)) in April 2009.

Interview

Tough written test followed by easy technical interviews (2 rounds) followed by HR round