Corsicana ISD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Corsicana ISD

Sort:

Paraprofessional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corsicana, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Corsicana ISD (Corsicana, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

I was a substitute for the district before becoming a full time paraprofessional. During two back to back long-term sun positions at the same school the principal often stopped by the classroom I was covering, called me to his office and had brief chats with me, and he began to give me more responsibilities almost as if he were testing me. One day when it was discovered a paraprofessional position would be open after my last long-term sub position were to end, the principal stopped me in the stairwell, heaped praises on the job I had done for them, and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

We did not negotiate. The district has a pay scale that is non-negotiable.

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Corsicana ISD (Waco, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

It was very difficult to communicate with the administration online. We therefore took our resumes to the school and personally provided it to them. After seeing that math was one of the resumes, they agreed to interview us. Nice interview, very cordial, but I think they had someone already picked out for the jobs.

Interview Questions

• If I were to go into your classroom, what would your class be doing? Tell me about your class.   1 Answer

Computer Tech Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corsicana, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Corsicana ISD (Corsicana, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview was very nice - in front of a 3 person board. Had the chance to go over the job description, salary (which wasn't great), and their expectations. Made you feel very welcomed, overall nice experience during interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you had experience with whiteboards and projectors?   Answer Question