Così Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Così

1.6

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Così (Boston, MA) in May 2014.

Interview

Met with HR and department head. Very straightforward. They asked me questions about my background and experience. They made me feel very comfortable and it felt like a normal conversation.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions like how I was at Excel, how I work under pressure, etc.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Così.

Interview

It was a very brief, informal interview. I already knew several of the managers personally, and had been invited to interview at a franchise location, so my experience is not necessarily typical.

Baker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Penn, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Così (Penn, PA) in February 2013.

Interview

Short and quick, got hired on the spot. I walked in, the manager was with me in a couple of minutes after I filled out a quick application. She asked me a couple of questions, and my availability and what I wanted to start off as, barista, baker or ovenlike.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what experience I had in the industry, if any, but it was not required since they trained me fully   1 Answer

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Così (West Chester, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

Very brief. Not much of interview. Spoke directly to owner in a relaxed, not formal environment in the dining room of the store. I was offered the job at the end. There was almost no interview, and any questions that were asked were mostly about my history, all of which was on my resume. The "interview" consisted of brief questions, various forms to fill out, and a walk-through of the "Cosi Partner Handbook."

Interview Questions

• How old are you? Have you had a job before? Where do you go to school? Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Così (Chicago, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

Be very fast at answering when asked a question. Be confident in your answer. If you don't understand something, ask for it to be repeated. Know how to balance fun and work while at work while still getting the job or task at hand completed.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Così (Boston, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

Steven the hr manager was very thorough and professional. I talked with him the AD, DO,VP and CEO throughout the process! Overall they knew what they were doing and would recomend other companies look into the process!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Overall very easy. They were flexible to my needs

Payroll Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Così.

Interview

Met with new payroll Manager for 1h and next week with Controller for 30 min. Very nice and professional people but too bad it did not work out. They are looking for someone who is easy going and not afraid of challenges...

Interview Questions

• how would you handle streful situation when mistake was made on paycheck?   Answer Question

They were not willing to negotiate

Cashier/Barista Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Così in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was relatively simple. They asked about background experience, education, status, availability, and tell me about yourself kind of questions. It's important for you to mention how you can contribute to their company and at least have a basic knowledge about their products.

Interview Questions

• Q: How would you deal with conflict in the work setting?   Answer Question

Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Così (Phila, PA) in January 2013.

Interview

My interview was actually first conducted during a job fair they held in one of their main locations in the heart of the city. It went very well, the store manager that hired me was very nice and very personable. Only about a handful of people showed up and they all were hired and working in less than a week. Needless to say they needed people asap, after i was hired the store manager that hired me had to contact me to let me know that the district manager felt that they needed my experience in a busier location and though she had fought me, it was all about what's best for the company. So.. I had to sit in a second interview literally two days later where the manager instantly came of as lazy, careless and desperate to fill his store with associates. I literally started working 3 days afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Some of the things I was asked doing my first intial interview, were very basic; How'd you hear about us?, have you heard of us before?, do you have prior customer service and cashier experience?, What made cosi a good fit for me? My second interview - was just me being told that i already had the job and basically what it intel in a nutshell.   1 Answer

Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Così (New York, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

I don't remember. It was easy. It was fast. It was straight to the point. It was upbeat. It was cool. It was swift. It was honest. No problems here.