Così Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Così Interview Questions

Updated Aug 7, 2017

1.7

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Così.

Interview

It was a very brief, informal interview. I already knew several of the managers personally, and had been invited to interview at a franchise location, so my experience is not necessarily typical.

Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Così (Stamford, CT) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was very simple. I met with the general manager. I filled out an application in store. He looked it over and told me when I could start. There were not any hard questions, he said I could work as many hours as I'd like and they would work with my school schedule.

Interview Questions

• When are you available to work?   1 Answer

Payroll Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Così.

Interview

Met with new payroll Manager for 1h and next week with Controller for 30 min. Very nice and professional people but too bad it did not work out. They are looking for someone who is easy going and not afraid of challenges...

Interview Questions

• how would you handle streful situation when mistake was made on paycheck?   Answer Question

They were not willing to negotiate

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Così (Boston, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

Steven the hr manager was very thorough and professional. I talked with him the AD, DO,VP and CEO throughout the process! Overall they knew what they were doing and would recomend other companies look into the process!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Overall very easy. They were flexible to my needs

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Così (West Chester, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

Very brief. Not much of interview. Spoke directly to owner in a relaxed, not formal environment in the dining room of the store. I was offered the job at the end. There was almost no interview, and any questions that were asked were mostly about my history, all of which was on my resume. The "interview" consisted of brief questions, various forms to fill out, and a walk-through of the "Cosi Partner Handbook."

Interview Questions

• How old are you? Have you had a job before? Where do you go to school? Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Così (Exton, PA).

Interview

Very easy interview. Management was very friendly. Normal questions. Stated base pay and thorough description of duties. Orientation was equally comfortable. scheduling very flexible. Gave tour of location and met employees and shift leaders. Everyone very friendly. Training very thorough and easy. Questions not difficult for interview process.
    Why Cosi?
    Any experience?
    where do you live/attend school?
    very flexible with student scheduling!!!

Negotiation

no negotiation on my part. sure there might be some negotiation if pursued.

Expoditer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Così (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

Walked in with resume. Asked for application, did it on the spot. They sent me to speak with the district manager. Questions are very basic. I reccommend sharin at least one hobby. He was easy to talk to. It seems that he was trying to see if i was crazy honestly. You do not have to be a genius, just someone willing to work.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Così (Chicago, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

Be very fast at answering when asked a question. Be confident in your answer. If you don't understand something, ask for it to be repeated. Know how to balance fun and work while at work while still getting the job or task at hand completed.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Così (Boston, MA) in May 2014.

Interview

Met with HR and department head. Very straightforward. They asked me questions about my background and experience. They made me feel very comfortable and it felt like a normal conversation.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions like how I was at Excel, how I work under pressure, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Così (Chicago, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

They called me one day to come in for a 10-15 minute interview. Where the manager asked me a series of typical questions about my work history to see the skills I possess but they also check to see how your personality is and as soon it was over I got hired on the spot because they asked me for my credentials.