Cosentino North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cosentino North America Interview Questions

Interviews at Cosentino North America

2.9

Sort:

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cosentino North America in January 2013.

Interview

One phone call, one face to face interview with the hiring manager. The process was quite simple and went very fast. I believe thing have changed since I interviewed for the position.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience do you have selling building materials?   1 Answer

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cosentino North America (Fairfield, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

Quick and easy and just a better understanding of what type of person you are and experience different job skills and knowledge

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cosentino North America in September 2016.

Interview

There are too many good or even decent companies hiring to consider Cosentino.

Communication leaves a lot to be desired. Was called by recruiter, then set up to do in person interview. After initial interview was brought back to meet with the Regional Manager. After interview, NOTHING...The only communication was after my repeated attempts to contact recruiter.

If I am going to spend my time interviewing the least you can do is spend 30 seconds to send an email. Shameful.

I get that I wasn't selected, I don't however understand the lack of professionalism.

ALSO
    They offer a single week of vacation in your first year.

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cosentino North America (Canton, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

While working with Corporate HR there are several levels of interviews that moved rather fast. There were a total of 5 interviews in 2 weeks and discussions with HR in between each level.

Interview Questions

Cosentino North America Response

Mar 31, 2017 – Company Representative

Thank you for embodying the Cosentino DNA and for being a part of the Cosentino family!

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cosentino North America (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

I had 4 phone calls starting with regional manager and then acquisition, then HR and finally a skype with a division head. Typically it ends with a meeting with GM of the branch.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle product objections about cost or aesthetics?   1 Answer

Mar 31, 2017 – Company Representative

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cosentino North America (Fairfield, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

They conduct over 5 different interviews with you. at least one Skype, one in-person, and a few different phone interviews. They do ask quite a few questions, but all are relevant to the position. They were friendly and straight forward.

Interview Questions

• How innovative you are, if you are okay with change, if you're willing to move for the job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cosentino North America (Sterling, VA) in July 2016.

Interview

Multiple interviews. One with the General Manager, two with People Department, one with the President of National Accounts. Interviews were conducted face to face, over the phone, and a Skype interview.

Interview Questions

• How would I separate my time? What do I find to be a positive way to increase business with customers?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cosentino North America (Kansas City, KS) in January 2013.

Interview

Process was long. Took over a month. I had three phone interviews, two were bogus and unnecessary.This company is very insecure about their decision and character judgement abilities. They asked me what I thought about being micro managed. Then they denied that they micro managed their people. I was also asked my age, which is illegal. I now wish I wouldn't have accepted the position.

Interview Questions

• are you familiar with Sales Force   1 Answer

Jul 15, 2016 – Corporate Representative

Cosentino is an equal opportunity employer and follows all legal standards with regard to the interview and selection process. We value the diversity of our employees!

We are continuously looking... More

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cosentino North America (Houston, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

I felt as though I was being interviewed by a child who had little to no experience in the surface industry. Lack of follow up from HR. Did not check references. Was offered a position but far less salary than market would support in other organizations.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I was willing to travel 100% of the time.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Accept offer or not.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cosentino North America.

Interview

I was contacted by Stephanie Hebert. for an op pen account manager position. I set up phone interview with her but she never called me on the day we where supposed to talk so I emailed her to set up another time for the interview, she never responded. I decided to call and she said that she was going to call me the next day Well she never did. I decided to email her one more time and I haven't heard from her since. Worst experience I ever had dealing with HR recruiter