Cox Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

INSIDE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cox Enterprises (Dallas, TX) in June 2019.

Interview

First you are contacted by a recruiter to outline the position you applied for and to allow for the company to assess your experience. Then you're interview was with a panel of individuals who record your responses to their questions as you answer on their laptops.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had to champion change. Explain the situation, actions took, and the results.   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cox Enterprises (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Met various other associates in the department and was asked questions concerning my previous work experience. Took a critical reasoning test and had a group test that included other candidates to solve a hypothetical situation.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you faced a challenge and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cox Enterprises (New York, NY).

Interview

Great people, but still huge corporate behemoth. Interview was very informal, and the family culture of Cox was emphasized quite often. I took an Excel skills test. Met with three different groups of people on the team. I believe it came down to whether I was liked.

Analyst II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cox Enterprises.

Interview

Was contacted by Company Recruiter and asked very specific experience related to job requirements. For example, recruiter asked about a step-by-step procedure related to working with SQL database and typed every word. I know because I was asked to slow down a bit because she wasn't a very fast typist. She was very pleasant and cordial.

Two weeks later another recruiter called to schedule interview and told me who I was interviewing with and that be prepared for a STAR (Situation,Task, Action, Result) type interview.

Interview Questions

• Interview was very technical. They literally asked 5 STAR questions from their interview sheet. The question went something like this, "Tell me about an important project or task you were working on where the specifications changed but the deadline was not extended. What did you do? What were the results?"   Answer Question

Analytics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cox Enterprises (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Had two phone interviews. First one was general questions, the second one asked about my past experiences and projects. Asked a few technical questions. I was interviewed by two senior managers

Interview Questions

• How do you handle categorical variables with many levels?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cox Enterprises (Atlanta, GA) in July 2018.

Interview

Had a brief phone-call interview that explained the position and then went in person and had a very casual interview. We just had a conversation about what the job would entail. I received a call a couple of days later saying that I got the position

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cox Enterprises.

Interview

Hiring process consited of submitting my resume, one phone interview and one in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Conversation with interviewer went well, no challenging question   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cox Enterprises (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

First is a brief phone interview to discuss your resume and the skills that you possess. After the phone interview, you may be invited to come in to the office to interview with a panel of people. That process takes about a half hour and is fairly casual conversation.

Senior Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cox Enterprises (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Hiring process was fairly quick. Recruiters did a good job as they'd detailed every step which I'd go through during the hiring process. I'd 3 rounds of interview - 1st round - Technical, 2nd round - AVP & VP, 3rd round - Business Clients. Recruiters kept me updated after each round either through email/voice call. Technical round was moderately difficult - I was questioned on the Oracle modules I'd worked on. 2nd round was mostly situational questions (non-technical). 3rd round - Partly technical.

Interview Questions

• 1. How would I propose a process change or a better solution to the client?
      2. Explain Oracle Payment process.   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cox Enterprises (Atlanta, GA) in July 2012.

Interview

Met with hiring manager, then senior project leader. Quizzed re BA practices. Asked to create diagrams on white board. Asked about documentation techniques. Asked about elicitation techniques. Asked to describe use cases and UML diagrams used as a BA.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a BA best practices technique that you have most challenge with   1 Answer

Negotiation

Since it was contract all details were laid out up front

FP&A Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cox Enterprises (Washington, DC) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a phone interview. I spoke with two people, though HR told me it was going to be one. There weren't too many technical questions, though they did want to know my software background (ERP, SAP, Essbase, etc.). They wanted to know my background in financial analysis, but they mostly just listened to what I had to say and did their evaluation through those means.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about presenting an idea to senior management, speaking about both concepts and specific tasks?   Answer Question