Cox Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 12, 2017

2.8

LEAD Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cox Enterprises (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

There was a group interview, a number of individual interviews (including a case) and a happy hour that night. The company and program are huge with culture, so make sure it's a place you know you'll fit in.

Interview Questions

• If you had a $500,000 budget to plan a weekend retreat for the company, what would you do?   Answer Question

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cox Enterprises (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

Behavioral type questions/STAR format that related to the job description and qualifications. Two in person interviews. One on campus with the director and one off campus with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• What are some tools that you use for project management?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Interview

I had three calls with recruiters and then never heard anything back even after emailing asking for status. I guess some recruiters don't understand the value of following up and how a poor hiring experience will cost them customers. They even spoke of how sophisticated their HR is. Thanks anyway, but I don’t want to work with you as your candidate communication does not meet my requirements. My first impression wasn't a good one!

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cox Enterprises (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview took about 1 week to complete. There are total of two phone interviews, and one on-site. First phone interview was resume screening, talking about school projects and experience. The second one was behavior questions, what you do when you have difficulties, and finally they gave me a dataset to do analysis, the final on-site is presentation.

Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cox Enterprises (Grand Prairie, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Scheduled a phone interview with me. They never called. After 45 min I called to see why. I was told she would find out what happened. She never called back. Wasted my day waiting.

Operational Excellence Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cox Enterprises (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

Received an inMail from recruiter to contact directly if interested in the position. Upon reaching out to the recruiter I was immediately succumbed to a phone screening/interview for which I was not anticipating. This was somewhat daunting as I was not prepared nor in a conducive environment. After the initial phone screening, the recruiter requested my application. I was also told I would hear from the recruiter by X time on X day. I have yet to hear from the recruiter or receive any further follow up communication.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cox Enterprises (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Met various other associates in the department and was asked questions concerning my previous work experience. Took a critical reasoning test and had a group test that included other candidates to solve a hypothetical situation.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you faced a challenge and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cox Enterprises (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

First is a brief phone interview to discuss your resume and the skills that you possess. After the phone interview, you may be invited to come in to the office to interview with a panel of people. That process takes about a half hour and is fairly casual conversation.

FP&A Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cox Enterprises (Washington, DC) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a phone interview. I spoke with two people, though HR told me it was going to be one. There weren't too many technical questions, though they did want to know my software background (ERP, SAP, Essbase, etc.). They wanted to know my background in financial analysis, but they mostly just listened to what I had to say and did their evaluation through those means.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about presenting an idea to senior management, speaking about both concepts and specific tasks?   Answer Question

Vendor Relations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cox Enterprises (Rochester, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I worked closely with the Recruiter in the Talent Acquisition team. They spoke with me to do an initial interview, then set up two additional interviews with team members. They kept me informed throughout the process on next steps, and helped make it as easy as possible. Upon job offer, I completed a background check and received my paperwork to start the position 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you made a mistake and how you handled it.   1 Answer