Cox & Kings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cox & Kings Interview Questions

Interviews at Cox & Kings

2.7

Senior Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cox & Kings.

Interview

Called In, Managers meet, asked basic question about online booking systems. How would I fit in, etc. Quite easy compared to other places I been to.

The same managers whom I had to work under took my interview.

Senior Executive- Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cox & Kings (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Fair and thorough interview process. Went through work history and discussed needs for the future and expectations for the role. President did the final interview which shows a keen interest in staff. Took a bit long to get back to me but that may have changed with new management.

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cox & Kings (Mumbai (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

Declined the offer.
    Simple interview process, had to wait for 1 n 1/2 hours. Hr and the head makes you feel welcomed. It was on general topics and work experience.
    Was offered the role. Declined the offer as was not feasible ti my pocket.

Interview Questions

• Gen conversation about education, family, work experience, initiatives taken in past job etc   1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cox & Kings (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

It was good and decent interview.. Panel sound good on technology... It took three to four week to confirmation... Three round was dere technical hr and with head.. Interview was not tough.. It was average... Technical round. Is important.. Overall good exprince... First technical round then hr round..prepare well for an interview

Interview Questions

• Strengthe technology on which your. Working   1 Answer

Travel Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cox & Kings (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

This was 3 on 1 interview i faced when i was in my institute completing my diploma. The middle person always asked proper questions, the one to his right asked personal questions and also interrupted a lot in between, probably to startle me. The third one kept quiet all the time, just quietly observing me.

Interview Questions

• Country codes, fare make/break questions, making a pnr in crs/gds.   Answer Question

Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cox & Kings (London, England (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

Literally the worst interview I have ever had. I would almost describe the interviewers as hostile. I had decided within the first two minutes that I did not want to work with them at all.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cox & Kings (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview Process was Good

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cox & Kings in September 2009.

Interview

Interview took place in 2007, I found the lead on monster.com and was offered a different position from the ad. I became the accounts manager in the accounting department.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses?   1 Answer
    • What salary are you looking for?   1 Answer

Negotiation

My salary was already listed; however, I negotiated more since my offered position was different.

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cox & Kings.

Interview

Employee References, HR Search and Consultancy Services...
    Screening of CV, First round of interview with reporting manager, if found suitable it is taken forward to superiors / HR. HR round and absorption in the organization

Senior Executive Interview

Interview

Technical interview which was later followed by Hr round. Interview was completed within the day. Interview was not very difficult since they asked mostly from the CV. The interview process went smoothly.