CoxReps Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CoxReps Interview Questions

1.8

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CoxReps.

Interview

Phone interview with HR department rep. followed by in person interview. The interview took place in the HR reps office. If hired you enter a training class with other assistance starting as well and need to complete the course to get placed.

Interview Questions

• What work experience do you have that could apply to this position?   Answer Question

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CoxReps (New York, NY).

Interview

Fast interview and offer. Submitted online application, was contacted by HR the next day to schedule a face to face interview the same week. Hiring manager was extremely flexible time wise with me. I went for interview and was offered a full time position the next day. Overall it was a very quick and positive experience.

Interview Questions

• None. Asked to explain education background and interests.   Answer Question

Haven't accepted or declined yet. Only draw back is low starting salary, great benefits though.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CoxReps.

Interview

Had 3 rounds. One on the phone, 2 in-person. Got an offer within a couple of weeks. Not too bad in terms of negotiation. I told them what I was currently making at that time and they gave me a bump in salary of about 20%

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CoxReps (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Got the interview a day after submitting my application. Came in and talked with the Office Manager and then interviewed by the AEs that I was going to be working with. Was hired on the spot.The process took two weeks with drug-testing and background checking.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CoxReps (New York, NY).

Interview

HR is very friendly and helpful. Typically you meet with senior management level employees who ask industry specific questions. Answering with share driven goals and high level agency contacts helps immensely.

Interview Questions

• Who is your most difficult client and why? How have you built that relationship to show success?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, contract required

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CoxReps (Atlanta, GA) in May 2011.

Interview

It was very easy and laid back. It's an entry level position so either they like you, or they don't.

Advertising Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CoxReps (New York, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

I was called by the HR woman after submitting my resume. After a short phone interview I was asked to come in to the office where I met with the manager I was to be an assistant for. After a brief interview with the manager, I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you were faced with a problem in the work place and how you solved it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Starting entry level salary was non-negotiable.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CoxReps (New York, NY) in July 2009.

Interview

This was an entry level position so, we talked about my internship experience and my hopes for my experience with the company.

Interview Questions

• Name Three Things that you think makes a successful sales assistant within the media industry.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered and I accepted. Very quick and easy process. With it being my first job, I just asked for enough money to be able to live in New York City and not much more.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CoxReps (New York, NY) in June 2008.

Interview

I applied for the position based on an online job posting. I received a call about a week and a half later from the Research Director to schedule an in-person interview at their office. I did some basic background research on the company and the industry prior to my interview day.

On the day of the interview, I met with the the same Research Director that had called me previously. The initial interview was a one-on-one took place in her office. It was a very basic interview with your common questions such as describe a little about yourself, what brought you to Telerep, where do you see yourself in x amount of years, etc. And she also proceeded to tell me details about what the position entailed.

After this, she informed that a test was part a of the hiring process which I took in the conference room. It was a rather basic math test (multiplication, division, percentages). It took about 15 min to complete. I returned to her office where she checked the exam. Then went back to discussing the position and allowed me to ask my own questions about the position. After we were done, she introduced me to another Research Director. I then had a brief interview with this director for about 15/20 min. Same line of questioning and he just gave his viewpoints on the position and what not. I then went back to the original director and after some small talk, she offered me the position. I accepted the position and then led me to my new desk where she also introduced me to my new co-workers in the research dept. After that, we discussed a few minor details of the job, but the rest would be discussed in my orientation tomorrow on my first day.

After it was all said and done, the entire interview process took me about two hours.

Interview Questions

• What was the toughest lesson you've learned in your professional career thus far?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CoxReps in March 2009.

Interview

Very thourough. Went through multiple steps/hurdles in meeting/interviewing with management, staff, etc.

Interview Questions

• What are the three most important qualities in salesmanship?   Answer Question