Crazy 8 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Crazy 8 Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2017

2.2

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crazy 8 in July 2017.

Interview

Applied on website, DM emailed me for an interview.
    Met a few days later at a Gymboree for an interview. It was the DM and 3 store managers from a different district. Interview was pretty standard but all the cared about was the numbers on paperwork. They didn't care about my customer service, marketing ideas, etc. Just not the right fit for me.

Anonymous Employee in Silverdale, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crazy 8 (Silverdale, WA).

Interview

Rushed and distracted by friends in the mall. It was fast and. Pretty basic. both managers were nice despite being distracted by their friends around the mall.

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crazy 8 (Fresno, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Two interviews, one with assistant manager and then with the store manager. Very easy and nice. Simple basic interview and they are very prompt with responses afterwards. they often reschedule interviews but its a nice small place

Sales Lead Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crazy 8.

Interview

Very comfortable, laid back environment, but still very professional. Every question I had was answered and all details regarding the interview and my future position was explained completely. I was walked through the sales floor, which I viewed at a test of my customer service skills, and again any questions I had were answered thoroughly.

Part Time Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crazy 8 (Memphis, TN) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online through Indeed. I got a call the next day for a interview scheduled two days later. I arrived 7 minutes prior to the interview. I notified the cashier I was looking for the store manager for an interview. The store manager was very friendly and professional during the interview.

Interviewee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crazy 8.

Interview

1st - w/ acting SM great! Wtallied about life, children, the store, expensive, realistic advancement outlooks. No other words to explain it than fantastic!
    2nd - w/ DM - very rigid, cold and to the point. Almost felt like she was bothered.

Sales Lead Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crazy 8.

Interview

After applying the process takes a fair amont of time. Get called to Interview with the Store manager. Then with District Manager. Background check then pay Negotiations, then you begin in the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to build a raport with a difficult member of the team.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Crazy 8 (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

I walked into the store and got an application. After filling it out and talking to the manager she told me to come back the next day to do an interview. My interview was very relaxed. Had it in the food court which wasn't very helpful because of all the distractions. It was over before I knew it. Got called back three business days later with a job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

She asked if 7.75 was okay and I agreed

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crazy 8 (Columbia, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was very easy and quick. The interviewer was very nice and laid back. Do not arrive late to your interview or they WILL NOT interview you. Dress business professional. I was offered a position right after the interview was over.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite childhood piece of clothing and why?   Answer Question

Assistant Retail Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rapid City, SD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crazy 8 (Rapid City, SD) in July 2015.

Interview

I was called in for an interview after applying for the position online. The store manager was a new store manager and seemed a bit distracted. I never got a follow up call or email stating that I was not going to be offered the position. I did however notice that whoever they hired did not last long as the position was advertised soon again as available. High turnover at this location.

Interview Questions

• How much experience I had in a retail environment. How would you handle theft by customers and employees.   Answer Question