Creation Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Creation Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Creation Technologies

Supply Chain Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Peter, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Creation Technologies (Saint Peter, MN) in February 2016.

Interview

Connected with GM through LinkedIn. First Interview with GM and HR. Valued my drive (90 miles) and brought second team into meet me same day. I then met with Customer Focus team leaders and one of the planners I would supervise. We talked about the climate and culture of the company. I was told that chemistry and culture were most important and that technicals skills could be taught.

Interview Questions

• Was asked about experience , dealing with pressure, dealing with conflict. The nature of the job a split between the business unit and being a part of the corporate supply chain team.   1 Answer

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arvada, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Creation Technologies (Arvada, CO) in May 2012.

Interview

Was Called in by a temp agency, had a phone interview then was asked to drive down for a 1 on 1 and a panel review. The panel review was with 3 other engineers, followed by a short 1 on 1 with the engineering manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation was available

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Creation Technologies in September 2010.

Interview

A phone interview was conducted by HR first. She just asked general questions about experience, position, salary etc. Then around two weeks later an on-site interview was arranged. The interview was held by three members from the engineering team. Lots of questions about working experiece, background, technical skills, etc.

Interview Questions

• What is your typical daily job in your current position?   Answer Question

Test Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Creation Technologies (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in April 2010.

Interview

Over the phone interviews and then Group interview. Skills / Knowledge Test. Personality / Communication test, Background Check, Military / Medical Profile
    Circuit Analysis, General Engineering Knowledge, Schematic reading
    Check for certification and references

Interview Questions

• A bunch of devices placed on the table which where never used in the organization but was as what are they?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Able to negotiate easily

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Creation Technologies in February 2009.

Interview

work culture is good, people are good

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Creation Technologies in July 2008.

Interview

Persons are interviewed based upon experience/education. Hiring interview is typically conducted as a behavioral interview style.

Negotiation

Very easy to negotiate with.