Creative Channel Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Creative Channel Services Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2017

2.4

Market Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Creative Channel Services in November 2016.

Interview

Actually recruiter called me about the position and did phone interview and then regional director called me for second phone interview. Later Regional manager emailed me and wanted me to complete "project" over the weekend where I would visit Best Buy and Bed, Bath & Beyond and critique Roomba iRobot products. Went to 2 locations and took pictures, interviewed sales associates and submitted report on time. Regional Director never gave feedback on report. Finally got an email from HR that another candidate was selected.

Market Sell-Thru Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Creative Channel Services (Dallas, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

1. Initial Phone Call from Hiring Manager
    2. Three part video submission (you find out the questions ten seconds before you record your response to them, no re-do's)
    3. Follow up call saying you're hired

Interview Questions

• With 10 seconds to prepare, give a sales pitch on a product   Answer Question

[Brand] Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Creative Channel Services (Clearwater, FL) in December 2015.

Interview

Just one phone call with about 3 questions or so. You can either schedule a time to do the interview or if you're ready right then and there they'll typically throw you the questions right away. Felt like I did horribly but somehow they still gave the job to me. Questions will vary depending on the brand you're trying to represent.

That was pretty much it. There was no follow up interview, no awkward video interview even though it stated on the application I would have to do one. Just a drug test. Maybe they just needed someone really badly but it was the smoothest and quickest interview I ever experienced. About a week later I received my job orientation email.

Interview Questions

• Something like, Name a time when you beneficially impacted a customer after speaking with them.
      Do you have any experience working with fitness tools? If so which ones? Some of the questions were the same as the form questions when applying online. There's really only about one or two unique ones.
      1 Answer

Negotiation

There really was none. I was told the pay, where I will be located, and what days of the week I'll be working.

Assisted Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Creative Channel Services (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

It was done at a face to face conference meeting and via internet video phone interview determining your fit and experience. As part of the interview process, there is a learning meeting segment that had to attended to learn the operation the wireless speakers and their basic specifications.

Interview Questions

• How do you approach a customer to make the sales?
      What to do to get the sales?
      How to satisfy the customers need?
      1 Answer

Negotiation

First determining what they need it to do and offering the best possible solution available to suit the need.

Assisted Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Creative Channel Services (West Palm Beach, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

The interviewing was done online through a form to fill out, involving providing proof identity, citizenship and sale work experience, followed by phone call interview: It was asked whether I alright with me to stand long period and work in more then one store, if I was comfortable talking with people and if the amount they would pay would be acceptable to me. Also they wondered whether or not I minded working only part time at some point.

Interview Questions

• Whether I had experience or not; what have done on the job; if I was comfortable with working with customers.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I t was reasonable.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Creative Channel Services in November 2015.

Interview

One phone interview, job offer at the end of the interview. Called and asked about my resume along with some product related questions and at the end of the interview told me how much I'll be getting paid and offered me a job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Creative Channel Services in October 2015.

Interview

1) I applied online after seeing an ad on Craigslist. 2) I had a phone interview with a recruiter. 3) I had an online on-demand (recorded) interview using HireVue. 4) I had a follow-up phone interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• What types of small electronics are you familiar with?   Answer Question
    • What is the most exciting technology of the market right now and how would you explain it to a stranger?   Answer Question
    • If you saw a customer was interested in a competitor's product, how would you approach them?   Answer Question
    • There were many more, but these are some that stuck out.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered $0.50 over the maximum hiring range that was quoted to me by the recruiter.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Creative Channel Services (Hartford, CT) in October 2015.

Interview

It's not simple. You first have to apply, then you get a video and phone interview (if the company likes you). The video interview includes a questionnaire. And if they choose you you then have to submit to both a background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult obstacle you were faced with at a previous job? (something like this)   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a higher hourly rate and travel cost

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Creative Channel Services in September 2015.

Interview

Just had to send in a video presentation and a phone interview. This should tell you to stay away. Looking for warm bodies only to keep the client happy

Community Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Creative Channel Services in July 2015.

Interview

First, I was called by a recruiter. She offered a little information about the position and starting salary. The description made me even more confused, and I thought this was a call center. Still, I scheduled an interview and kept a positive attitude.

The hiring manager had a cold and seemed out of sorts. He spent most of the time telling me what I'd do and the platform I'd use. I asked a few questions to clarify the position and then volunteered information about my work experience. He asked what he admitted were generic interview questions and told me I was the frontrunner for the position.

About an hour later, the recruiter called to offer the position. Many of the on-boarding steps have to be completed before I start, including background checks and drug tests.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you did not understand the client's needs, and how was the situation resolved?   Answer Question

Negotiation

In the first call, they told me the salary, which was only a little better than the job I'm leaving. I mentioned that I needed something better to feel satisfied with the change. They made an offer that was $2,000 more than the starting salary.