Creative Channel Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Creative Channel Services

2.4

Sort:

Community Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Creative Channel Services in July 2015.

Interview

First, I was called by a recruiter. She offered a little information about the position and starting salary. The description made me even more confused, and I thought this was a call center. Still, I scheduled an interview and kept a positive attitude.

The hiring manager had a cold and seemed out of sorts. He spent most of the time telling me what I'd do and the platform I'd use. I asked a few questions to clarify the position and then volunteered information about my work experience. He asked what he admitted were generic interview questions and told me I was the frontrunner for the position.

About an hour later, the recruiter called to offer the position. Many of the on-boarding steps have to be completed before I start, including background checks and drug tests.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you did not understand the client's needs, and how was the situation resolved?   Answer Question

Negotiation

In the first call, they told me the salary, which was only a little better than the job I'm leaving. I mentioned that I needed something better to feel satisfied with the change. They made an offer that was $2,000 more than the starting salary.

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Creative Channel Services (West Palm Beach, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

The interviewing was done online through a form to fill out, involving providing proof identity, citizenship and sale work experience, followed by phone call interview: It was asked whether I alright with me to stand long period and work in more then one store, if I was comfortable talking with people and if the amount they would pay would be acceptable to me. Also they wondered whether or not I minded working only part time at some point.

Interview Questions

• Whether I had experience or not; what have done on the job; if I was comfortable with working with customers.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I t was reasonable.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Creative Channel Services (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

It was done at a face to face conference meeting and via internet video phone interview determining your fit and experience. As part of the interview process, there is a learning meeting segment that had to attended to learn the operation the wireless speakers and their basic specifications.

Interview Questions

• How do you approach a customer to make the sales?
      What to do to get the sales?
      How to satisfy the customers need?   1 Answer

Negotiation

First determining what they need it to do and offering the best possible solution available to suit the need.

Anonymous Employee in Marina del Rey, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Creative Channel Services (Marina del Rey, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

two phone interviews. All of the most basic sales and engagement sort of questions, no difficulty getting hired on. I have also spoken to other managers about getting onto different programs. If you can sell things, you can nail this interview. Ask the manager if the program is already underway, if it is, and they are talking to you, then it's your job to loose, they are trying to get bodies into stores ASAP.

Interview Questions

• How do you approach sales? easy entry level sort of stuff.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Creative Channel Services (Brooklyn, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

just a brief question about my background and previous work experiences.And some of the importants things.Asking more of filed work experiences,tell something what should ill be contributed.Some of possible things that might me for the position desired.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Creative Channel Services in January 2012.

Interview

The overall process is pretty short:
    First, you have a phone screen with a recruiter - 15 minutes
    If you past this round, you move on to Skype with the hiring Manager, which is a 30 minutes process.
    Offer letter
    Drug Test

Interview Questions

• Please describe a time when you had to deal with conflict in an professional setting and based on your professional growth, would you have handed this event differently ?   1 Answer

Market Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Creative Channel Services in November 2016.

Interview

Actually recruiter called me about the position and did phone interview and then regional director called me for second phone interview. Later Regional manager emailed me and wanted me to complete "project" over the weekend where I would visit Best Buy and Bed, Bath & Beyond and critique Roomba iRobot products. Went to 2 locations and took pictures, interviewed sales associates and submitted report on time. Regional Director never gave feedback on report. Finally got an email from HR that another candidate was selected.

Field Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Creative Channel Services (New York, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

I was first notified by email regarding a position available for application. I responded the email and soon a hiring staff called me and chatted with me about my backgrounds and why I am suitable for this job. The hiring staff then informed me that my resume will be sent to a hiring manager, at which the hiring manager will call again and confirm with a final interview. Last step, I will be made to do a product demonstration for the company.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of this world, yet. As I am expecting a call from the hiring manager.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Terms were laid out, there was no negotiation, on top of an average hourly wage, there is a small travel compensation.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Creative Channel Services.

Interview

The interview process is a couple of telephone interviews. You are told the base is $9 an hour and you can make up to $21 an hour when you average 3 activations per hour. NOTE: That comes to 21 phones a day. NOTE: Creative Channel Services does not provide YOU leads!

Interview Questions

• How are you going to achieve 25 (no misprint) phones a day?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The price is quoted and non negotiable. It also stresses that (CARROT) of $21 an hour. The base is $9 an hour.

Product Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Creative Channel Services (San Francisco, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with two people initially and according to the interviewers they were thrilled and then proceeded to next step with hiring manager and he was also happy and confirmed the hire, reviewed the project with me, the company I would be working with and sent all the info about it and a welcome letter as well. I was thrilled about the company and the project and could hardly wait to start! Again the position was offered all details confirmed, managers were thrilled and then when I informed them I had to give notice to current position everything went quiet. I needed to confirm the actual start date and when I tried to reach them with calls, email, texts (because texting had been established with hiring manager) at least 2-3 times I never heard a word back.

Unprofessionalism at its worst, soo much time and energy wasted. HR and managers need some retraining on hiring practices. Beware when this company says you're hired...