Creative Channel Services Reviews | Glassdoor

Creative Channel Services Reviews

Updated February 15, 2019

Andy Restivo

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Flexible Schedule, Good Pay, Great management team" (in 11 reviews)

• "Travel, flexible schedule, positive environment" (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "Also the main con is that if you're out in the field, there is absolutely no room for growth" (in 3 reviews)

• "Low pay, no benefits, alot of mileage is to be expected," (in 4 reviews)

1. "Amazing Company, Leadership & Culture!"

I have been working at Creative Channel Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

My experience working at CCS has been truly amazing. It is by the far the best company that I've ever worked for The executive team cares deeply about the employees and goes to great lengths to communicate openly and honestly to team members. I have never been at a company whose leadership is this committed to transparency. They share everything, including company financials, which makes me truly feel valued. The company is on solid growth trajectory with great prospects for the future, so I am perplexed at the handful of rogue reviews that state otherwise (in every company, there are always a handful of toxic people who eventually leave or are shown the door for poor performance or bad attitude, but that a rare exception to the norm here). The CEO made the wise decision to take the company independent again and it has truly benefited us as we are able to live our values. These last few years Omnicom became albatross for the company when it came to accelerating growth as they're all about the short-term numbers and didn't support our long-term growth plans.

Cons

No company is perfect. We make mistakes but we make a real effort to learn from them. One of the challenges we face is that sometimes we need to prioritize better. We move so fast that at times we need to take a step back. Our industry has become increasingly more challenging, so we have to stay laser-focused on what is going to provide us with the best return on our investments. Also, we need to do a better job at reigning in clients that have unrealistic expectations.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing and continue to think big. We know that you are working very hard to create the best experience and set us up for continued success.

2. "A company with heart!"

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Creative Channel Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Amazing people. Like, really amazing people. Lots of effort to get input from different roles in the company, not a lot of hierarchy and a lot of heart for building a company for everyone. I feel like I have a voice here and since I don't work in the corporate office, to me that is important. I can get involved in things that will help me grow, my manager is really supportive. There is a lot of things happening to grow the company and I get to earn money for that if I generate leads which is cool.

Cons

The company is an agency so it can be hard since they can't control everything. Client cultures can have an impact that sometime conflict, but generally the company navigates that well. Sometimes clients leave and that can impact too, but that's agency life.

Advice to Management

Keep trying to build the culture where you want it to be. Keep listening to people locally, but also remote employees and build the things they need too. Keep growing so I can too!

3. "It's okay but no competitive salary."

I have been working at Creative Channel Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Nice managment and nice schedule

Cons

A lot of activities but poor salary

4. "good company"

I have been working at Creative Channel Services (More than a year)

Pros

good pay and good company

Cons

rough at times and tough hours

Advice to Management

be more helpful

5. "Wish I could give 0 stars"

Current Employee - Market Development Manager
    Current Employee - Market Development Manager

I have been working at Creative Channel Services full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Some schedule flexibility. There was a time when this was an awesome company to work for that actually gave a damn about the employee. Not true anymore especially since their "independence" and 1 CC program. Only thing they care about is the bottom line.

Cons

Company only cares about themselves trying nb g yo be bigger than they are. Little room for growth and dont expect raises to match cost of living.

Advice to Management

Remember where you came from and that employees not money can make or break a company

"HQ - No raises, No bonuses, No growth"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Creative Channel Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great location, free snacks, most executives work from home (CFO you rock)
    open space, nice big windows for view, easy parking.

Cons

No raises, layoffs yearly, No bonuses, No Growth, No loyalty, EXECUTIVES MAKE a minimum of 230k A YEAR EACH. Email floating around with salaries. I saw print out with my own eyes. LOL Executives will cut anyone and everyone before they cut themselves. 2 should go. No vision. ZERO company growth. OMNICOM recently cut ties with CCS. Why? no Biz, customers come and go. Big players in industry are winning. I Nobody cares about each other. I see it at HQ. Most executives work from home! Focused on their big salaries. I am job hunting before next round of layoffs.

Advice to Management

Do you really care? No. Company has been going down for years! Read all the reviews here. Same pattern why CCS does not grow. Trim Executive staff and replace with strategy minded folks Mr CEO.

"Salary"

I worked at Creative Channel Services full-time

Pros

Great culture and amazing people to work with at CCS

Cons

Nothing bad to say about the company

8. "Great Experience"

Pros

Down to earth management that is open to challenges. No bosses, only teammates.

Cons

None that come to mind

9. "Good pt job"

I have been working at Creative Channel Services part-time

Pros

Great flexibilty to schedule! Great incentives!

Cons

No benefits would be easier to report milege and vits and time tracker if all on one website.

Advice to Management

Great Job!

10. "Field Rep Experience"

Former Employee - Field Marketing Representative in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Field Marketing Representative in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Creative Channel Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Can be good monetary at times

Cons

A lot of at home work and management changes a lot, sometimes structure changes as well