KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Creative Channel Services Reviews

Updated Aug 11, 2022

Found 137 of over 150 reviews

3.9
Creative Channel Services President and CEO Andy Restivo (no image)
Andy Restivo

The latest conversations about Advertising

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The hourly pay is good.(in 20 reviews)
  • "Great culture and values.(in 10 reviews)
  • "The people are fantastic, want to be at work and give it their all, the culture and identity of the company is great, and the opportunities are endless.(in 7 reviews)
  • "Good training(in 5 reviews)
  • "Great Benefits, self reliant, perks(in 5 reviews)
Cons
  • "(Since the managers have to fly in and acquire hotel accommodations, you know they know in advance when they are coming to town.(in 3 reviews)
  • "No bonuses and little to no advancement possibility.(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Extraordinary

Jul 19, 2021 - Field Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

An amazing culture and walks the talk and puts its people first. Very collaborative. I am in a remote field position but I feel like an really part of the company and have the opportunity to participate in different growth initiatives. what they have done with the DRIVE diversity initiative is very forwarding looking. We had a session across the entire company where employees across the US and Canada shared emotional stories about social and racial injustice. The level of trust in leadership and each other is off of the charts. I've had all kinds of opportunities to grow my career.

Cons

None. There is always a lot of change but that is how the company has succeeded over a long period of time,

Continue reading

Director of Talent

Thank you very much for your comments, we are always working hard to ensure all employees have a great experience and look to continue what has worked well and make adjustments where we fall short. Your continuous feedback and involvement will help keep our company on track as we grow.

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Decent sales job

Aug 11, 2022 - ASM (Area Sales Manager) in El Segundo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Allow you to run your market on your own terms with your own strategy.

Cons

Must always be on call

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Such an Amazing company to be part of !!

Mar 29, 2021 - National Program Director in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are amazing to work with and the culture is so special, not just words on a page. The leadership team is approachable and open to feedback. The efforts around Diversity and Inclusion are solid. I can see why Creative Channel is 'Great Place to Work' certified.

Cons

While growth opportunities can be limited at times based on the roster of programs/clients, there is a continued focus on team member growth and development at all levels of the organization.

Manager, Talent Operations

Thank you for your feedback. Growth and development of our team members is a vital part of our organization and we are happy to hear that it is felt at all levels. Our Diversity and Inclusion council has really done a great job and we look forward to the wonderful contributions we will continue to see from these initiatives that make Creative Channel a great place to work.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Leadership Team Really Cares

Mar 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Integrity of Leadership Team, , lead our company successfully thru the pandemic, leaders and managers are very compassionate and care about every team member

Cons

Fairly flat organization - not a lot of places to move up... that being said - flat means not fat! Every employee matters and is very much needed!

Manager, Talent Operations

Thanks for you feedback. 2020 was a challenging year for everyone and demonstrating our core values from the top down was one of the key reasons for our success in responding to the pandemic. The safety of our team members has and will remain a top priority.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Sales

May 14, 2021 - Sales Associate in Des Moines, IA
    Business Outlook

Pros

no problems or issues-as expected

Cons

nice people to work with-nice give aways

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Wonderful experience!

Mar 22, 2021 - AREA SALES MANAGER
    Business Outlook

Pros

They are very supportive of their employees, easily accessible, extremely flexible, and lend their time to creating an inclusive, positive and driven work environment - even from a remote perspective.

Cons

None that I’ve encountered thus far.

Manager, Talent Operations

We appreciate your feedback. We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive and positive work environment and are happy to know that it is seen and felt with our remote employees.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work

Mar 31, 2021 - Assisted Sales Representative in Miami, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for. I have been working here on and off for the past year. Great management!

Cons

None to mention or complaint about

Manager, Talent Operations

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your dedication to Creative Channel and are happy to have you as part of the team.

8. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good place to start your career

Apr 7, 2021 - AREA SALES MANAGER in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

flexible work/life schedule, travel annually

Cons

weak leadership at the regional management level

9. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

One of the best companies to work for!

Jan 7, 2021 - Product Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

They were always very communicative and supportive.

Cons

There are no cons from my experience working with them

Continue reading

Director of Talent

Thank you very much for the great advice. Keep an eye out for any new opportunities that peak your interest by visiting our career page at www.creativechannel.com/careers.

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Good Company

Jan 22, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fair Pay, Good co-workers, company ideals

Cons

The company definitely needs more clients. Below average job growth due to lack of positions

Director of Talent

We appreciate your review of experience and WOW! you are valued Team Member with over 8 years’ experience. We have had some great new clients join our roster over the past 9 month and see more growth on the way. If you have any leads – we also have a lead referral bonus program. Feel free to send your recommendations to TM@creativechannel.com or your leads to sales@creativechannel.com

Viewing 1 - 10 of 137 Reviews

Creative Channel Services Reviews FAQs

Creative Channel Services has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 150 reviews left anonymously by employees. 83% of employees would recommend working at Creative Channel Services to a friend and 69% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Creative Channel Services employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Creative Channel Services. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

83% of Creative Channel Services employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Creative Channel Services 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Creative Channel Services to be management, coworkers, culture and the cons to be benefits, career development.