Creative Channel Services Reviews

Updated Jul 8, 2020

4.1
Creative Channel Services President and CEO Andy Restivo (no image)
Andy Restivo
Pros
  • "The culture of CCS is truly extraordinary(in 12 reviews)

• "Good pay, excellent opportunities to earn bonuses or extra projects to get more hours(in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • "The industry continues to evolve, but CCS has always found strength and success in its enduring purpose and mission(in 6 reviews)

• "If you are doing part-time, project field work, it is what it is(in 5 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Finally a marketing company that treats you right"

Former Employee - Brand Manager

I worked at Creative Channel Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I always felt like my work was being noticed. I wasn't micromanaged like i am now with my new marketing company. I really miss working for this company and feeling like what i do is impactful.

Cons

The only CON i have is from upper management who helped to get the program axed. A select few ruined it and made 100's lose their jobs which is such a shame.

March 10, 2020Manager, Talent Operations

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We love to hear that your experience with Creative Channel and your direct manager was a positive one where you felt your work was impactful and that you were given the autonomy to make decision that were in the best interest of the program and organization. We put a lot of pride in developing our managers and team members and that will continue to be a priority for us, our team members are the foundation of our culture and success. The work that we do for our clients is very rewarding and unfortunately there are times where a contract does not get renewed for various reasons which can. unfortunately, have an impact on our team members. Our Talent Acquisition team will always try our best to find another position for the impacted staff and they will continue to be top of mind for future openings.

2. "A truly Great Place to Work"

5.0

I have been working at Creative Channel Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The culture of CCS is truly extraordinary. I’ve never worked for a company that treats their employees so well. Over the last several challenging months these strengths, especially the quality of the leadership, people and clients, has really come through when the stakes were the highest.

Cons

I love it here, I can’t think of any negative

July 9, 2020Manager, Talent Operations

Thank you for your feedback, we are so happy to hear that you have felt supported during this unprecedented. It is because of our dedicated team members that Creative Channel is a Great Place to Work.

3. "Wonderful experience and a wonderful place to work to gain sales ans marketing experience."

Former Employee - Brand Representative

I worked at Creative Channel Services part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Make your own schedule, very flexible hours, and great pay.

Cons

this position is part-time would have been nice to have a more full-time position doing this type of work.

July 9, 2020Manager, Talent Operations

Thank you for your feedback. Please keep an eye on the job board for any full time openings as we are always looking to provide career advancement for our existing team members.

4. "Work/Life Balance"

Former Employee - Regional Manager in New York, NY

I worked at Creative Channel Services full-time

Pros

Great company culture with excellent work/life balance.

Cons

There are no areas of concern.

June 9, 2020Manager, Talent Operations

Thanks so much for the feedback and we are happy to hear that you are liking your role and the culture at Creative Channel.

5. "Professional company, Positive Experience"

Current Employee - Field Representative

I have been working at Creative Channel Services part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have worked for CCS on several different client projects over the last 3-4 years. The management team and communication has been very good and I have really enjoyed the experience. The training is solid though I would also like to do more. That is just the nature of this type of work since it doesn't make sense to do face to face training given the short time lines. The reporting systems are ok, but they are not antiquated. I have been a field representative for 15+ years and worked for PRS, BDS, Mosaic and there systems and training are not any better, and they don't treat their people as well as CCS does. They actually care about the quality of the visits and meeting the clients objectives.

Cons

If you are doing part-time, project field work, it is what it is. Don't expect the same time kind of employee experience you would have if you were full time. that's just the way it is, so if you don't like it then find a different career.

Continue reading

"When Personal and Corporate Values Align"

Current Employee - Program Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Creative Channel Services full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I've worked at Creative Channel Services for over 10 years. When I was initially hired as a FT field rep I was struck by the sincerity, openness and accessibility of the executive leadership team, their commitment to overall employee wellbeing and satisfaction and the positive culture that I very quickly experienced despite working remotely. In addition to the competitive pay I received, I was also pleased to see that the core company values that the executive leadership communicated throughout the entire organization were being modeled and displayed to me by my direct program management team. These are all fundamental reasons why I've stayed as long as I have, and now that I'm in a management position I'm honored to be a part of a company where I can reflect the same values that I was shown to my own direct reports. CCS is where I learned about and was taught how to use "empowered dialogue" (look it up) in the workplace, where I have always been asked for (and have been listen to) my honest feedback on how to make the company a better place to work, and somewhere where I feel my own personal values align with a corporate entity. In my experience one would be hard pressed to find a company with as much personal integrity as Creative Channel Services. That integrity starts at the very top and integrates its way throughout the entire organization. It's a rare combination these days to find a company with such a healthy balance between a business growth/strategy mindset and culture but CCS finds a way to do it exceptionally well. Like Andy (our CEO) always says, "Culture eats strategy for lunch." Not only does he say it, but he believes it. That makes all the difference.

Cons

CCS, like any other company, has its challenges from time to time, but when you come across a company that is transparent about those challenges, deals openly and honestly with its employees and actually cares about providing a best in class work culture you know you've found something very special.

Continue reading
  7. "Strong Culture of Community"

5.0

Pros

The organization is filled with a great group of people, and overall a positive place to work. Both talent and attitude are required to be a member of the team. Communication is good. Lots of interesting clients and programs to work on.

Cons

It can be a fast-paced, stressful environment, given the nature of the work and the industry we are in.

March 4, 2019Manager, Talemt Operations

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you’re enjoying your experience here. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at TM@creativechannel.com.

8. "Experience as an Area Sales Manager for CCR"

Current Employee - AREA SALES MANAGER

I have been working at Creative Channel Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have to say that never in my career prior to CCR had I truly felt that a company looked out not only for their growth but also the growth of their employees. Whether it be supporting me in times of crisis and understanding that my personal well being is important in maintaining quality work. Also that they have helped develop my professional skills and even hold work shops to build growth for those looking to become leaders. I have even had the privilege to be asked to be asked to give insight into how to make this a better place for employees and I have to say that its quite amazing to see an employer really taking the time to hear our feedback and even use that feedback in their professional development for the company. One of the biggest things that I will say is that whenever a change is occuring whether it be exciting news about expansion and compensation increases or even negative news about business and increasing sell through that CCR is always transparent about what is going on. It never feels like I'm out of the loop when large decisions are being made about the company and with the town hall meetings that occur its great to know that I have a voice in the company.

Cons

More opportunities to meet as a full company given that in field teams are spaced out across the country

March 15, 2019Manager, Talent Operations

Thank you for your feedback. The management team at Creative Channel takes a great deal of passion in developing our employees and providing growth opportunities. We strive to ensure that we are transparent about changes within the organization, where we have been and where we see the company headed, we will continue to make this a priority.

9. "Excellent Company with Remote Work!"

Current Employee - Development Manager

I have been working at Creative Channel Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great workplace, allows for remote work. There are weekly meetings where objectives and achievements are shared which make the company situation and business outlook pretty transparent.

Cons

Remote work might leave you a little disconnected with the daily ongoings at the company.

March 12, 2019Manager, Talent Operations

Thanks for your feedback and we love to hear that you are enjoying the weekly meetings. Those are an important part of our business and keeping the team informed.

10. "This is a place you want to be!"

Current Employee - Virtual Sales Advocate

I have been working at Creative Channel Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Creative Channel is a company that appreciates your talent and contributions and offers lots of opportunity to grow and create meaningful impacts. As a Creative Channel team member I feel valued and challenged every day. I'm part of a very talented team where teamwork, exceeding client expectations, and successes are celebrated. Creative Channel not only delivers the WOW experience for it's clients, but just as importantly, for it's team members as well!

Cons

This is a company that has all of the right ingredients to grow exponentially- innovation, top talent, successful systems and processes, and reputation of exceeding client expectations. The growth just can't come fast enough!

March 4, 2019Manager, Talemt Operations

Thank you for taking the time to write a thoughtful review! We appreciate hearing about your personal experience and are glad to learn that you enjoy working with your team members and are excited for the future success of our organization.

Found 115 reviews