Creative Solutions for Hope Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Creative Solutions for Hope Interview Questions

Interviews at Creative Solutions for Hope

2.0

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Creative Solutions for Hope.

Interview

I applied online first. The HR personnel contact me through indeed. There was a phone interview/ screening. After the phone interview . Later that day they set up a in person interview later that day. Phone interview
    In person interview

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

ABA Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Creative Solutions for Hope (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was rather brief and super casual. The lady who interviewed me was gone when 2 weeks of me being there. We meet in the Los Angeles office. She was running late. It was clear that the office was hardly ever occupied by the supervisors, as the walls were bear and there was furniture that still needed to be put together.

Interview Questions

• What is autism? How would you define it? What would you do if one of your clients was having a behavioral issue out in public? How would you respond to aggression on behalf of a client?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Monterey Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Creative Solutions for Hope (Monterey Park, CA).

Interview

Summoned my application on indeed.com . Someone called me the next day to set up an interview. When I went to the interview they asked about 10-15 questions and made me fill out a survey. They also gave me information about what they offered. Once the interview was done they told me they have a couple more interviews and the would let me know by the end on the week. They called me a couple hours later with an offer .

Behavior Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Solutions for Hope.

Interview

The recruiter was very professional and informative. They were very quick and their response time. They said that they would get back to me within 24 to 48 hours, and they actually got back to me within a couple of hours.

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Creative Solutions for Hope (Costa Mesa, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

it was very fast, time-efficient, and professional. The interviewer was very patient when waiting for me to respond to lengthy and elaborate questions. Furthermore, the interview was an overall pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding hypothetical scenarios involving professionalism with peers, client's, and supervisors.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Creative Solutions for Hope (Costa Mesa, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Received a phone call about a week later. Came in for about a half hour 1:1 interview in the office. Interviewer asked questions to see what your personality is like along with questions related to ABA. If you don't have any experience in ABA, the interviewer will ask why you are interested in this position. Then interviewer gives you the opportunity to ask questions. Be sure to ask questions so that you get a feel of how the company operates! The interviewer is very knowledgable about ABA and everything dealing with the company.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you (who has no prior ABA experience) instead of another applicant that has ABA experience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Creative Solutions for Hope (Costa Mesa, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Answered Craigslist ad. Heard back about week later. Set up interview in office with supervisor

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a problem you've encountered and how you came to a solution   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Creative Solutions for Hope (Costa Mesa, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview provided inaccurate details of the position, such as the amount of hours and ability to progress within the company. Was called three weeks after interview.

Interview Questions

• "What is the worst experience you've had in the field and why?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Solutions for Hope (Costa Mesa, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Submitted resume and got a call about a week later. There was some phone tag going on before an interview at the office was set up.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where a child becomes aggressive?   Answer Question

Negotiation

If you have more education, you are able to negotiate pay.

Behavior Therapist Interview

Interview

Interview by supervisors

Interview Questions

Negotiation

By a phone call