Credigy Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Credigy Solutions Interview Questions

2.8

Statistician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credigy Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

first is some general questions like introduce yourself, why you apply for this position... then going through my resume, asking some of my previous project, ask details about data processing. Then ask me to present on of my project on the white board.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been working on this project and specify the difficulty you meet when processing data   Answer Question

Analyst Rotation Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credigy Solutions.

Interview

Applied through school. Had phone interview then went in office and met with 4 or 5 Senior Directors for brief interviews. Low stress, more get to know you interviews. Took personality test as well.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credigy Solutions.

Interview

I went through the first round of interview process on campus. It was a two-on-one interview with a current BA and a recruiter. The interview was pretty conversational and was not too demanding.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Credigy Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Recruiting process was excellent, straight forward and timely.
    Understood company and what my role would be.
    Great to speak with manager and co-workers.
    Always updated.
    Nervous for assessments, but not that bad.
    Lengthy in office interview, but did not have to come back to office multiple times.

Analyst Rotation Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Credigy Solutions (Norcross, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

Went through 2 rounds of interviews. First round was a introductory behavior interview conducted by HR. Second round interview started with a Wonderlic Assessments, and I was supposed to meet 7 employee but ends up meet only 5. HR told me that they are too busy to come to the interview and would schedule another interview to meet with them. But then I was rejected by Credigy.

Interview Questions

• What are the three things you look at when you choose a company?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credigy Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied through my University's job postings. I was contacted by a person from HR within a week to set up a phone interview. Within the next week, I interviewed with the recruiter over the phone for nearly half an hour.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Credigy Solutions in July 2013.

Interview

Multiple interviews. Two by phone, and one in the office. The office one, the interview will be split into two managers. Firsts one will be the manager of the position, the other another manager for another area

Interview Questions

• They ask questions like, why should we hire you? and why should we not hire you...   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation..

Senior Statistical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credigy Solutions.

Interview

pretty usual process, first get contacted by senior recruiter and hiring manger, and then another interviews.
    ask questions about your resume, your dissertation and some SAS, R

Data Mining Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credigy Solutions (Norcross, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

Interviewed at location in Norcross, GA.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Credigy Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in February 2011.

Interview

I applied for the Business Analyst position in February. I got a call with the HR around 2 weeks later for a Phone Interview later on the day. She seemed very enthused with me, and complimented me on the questions I asked. And said would get back to me the next week. However, I kept calling her at least once a week for 4-5 weeks only to get rejected. So bottom-line, don't hold your breath with them, If you get it, you get it, but move on because their Senior Recruiters keep going back in forth between Norcross (Atlanta), GA and with their headquarters in Brazil.