Credit Bureau Collection Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Credit Bureau Collection Services

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in DeWitt, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Bureau Collection Services (DeWitt, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

Very in-depth and intrusive for a telecommunications / collections company. No one seemed to care about my actual experience and skills. They minded more about any tattoos or piercings, attire, and strangely enough, my credit score.

Interview Questions

• What is your current credit score?   1 Answer

Collector Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Bureau Collection Services.

Interview

The interview process was rather simple, I applied online, Monster.com. And within a
    matter of a few days a received a response to come in for an interview, during which I was
    offered the position.

Negotiation

Recepetionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Credit Bureau Collection Services (Oklahoma City, OK) in May 2011.

Interview

Felt confident in the 3 panel cross examination interview. I had a quick and thorough response to all questions. Found a subject to talk about for each interviewer. Volunteered special qualities had with working in different programs and was quick to learn new ones.

Interview Questions

• Weak points, strongest points, why would I take a job I was extremely over qualified   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you? How I would handle a problem with people hanging around to try chat with them.   1 Answer

Debt Collector Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Credit Bureau Collection Services.

Interview

They asked me questions about my credit and criminal background (I have excellent credit and no criminal background), they asked me about certain questions about computers, and they gave me a typing test. They told me the pay structure and I accepted the job.

Interview Questions

• About my credit report and background. You have to successfully have a clear background check, and credit check. They check them annually, too.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They told me I had the job a few days after the interview. They told me the starting pay during the interview, and I accepted the position.

Collections Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Bureau Collection Services in January 2009.

Interview

I had a phone interview and a face-to-face interview. Everyone was nice and it was like a conversation, there weren't a lot of "remember a time when...." questions like you get in a lot of interviews. They check your credit and run a background check and are pretty strict about the credit part. They have a typing test as well for many positions, which I did not have to take.

Interview Questions

• What is something you liked the least at your last job?   Answer Question