CreditRiskMonitor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at CreditRiskMonitor

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CreditRiskMonitor (New York, NY).

Interview

The company interviewer provides you with a sales script and various responses to objections. After reviewing, you schedule a time to call in as if you were calling a prospect.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockland, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CreditRiskMonitor (Rockland, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

When you first arrive at the building, you will spend time trying to figure out what door to enter. You will mainly see people on their cigarette break. As soon as you enter the office, make sure you are ready to enter the first scene of the Matrix. The office is grey, dark and dingy. Lighting fixtures are from the 80s. The flooring looks old and the ceiling tiles are definitely old. The office atmosphere lacks team effort. It looks miserable. As for the interview - For someone who is head of the department, how could they not know the different roles in that specific department or the current trends of the industry. Their goal is to help businesses from declaring bankruptcy yet in the interview, the interviewer kept stating that their goal is to make sure the lights turn on ( so business must continue to remain open). Very hesitant to proceed after that meeting.

Interview Questions

• How's your accuracy? (after a long conversation on current trends and reviews)   1 Answer

Junior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valley Cottage, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CreditRiskMonitor (Valley Cottage, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

The location was a little off the beaten path and the building was a bit decrepit, with a Taekwondo sign on it from the previous owners. It appears they run a real lean shop, the lights were barely on when I walked in the building and not too many bodies to fill the cubicles.

Before the in-person interview, the manager will ask you to write an simple exam of 20 basic finance and accounting questions. (What's market cap? What is a current liability?What account shows up on all 3 financial statements?, etc.)

Following the exam, I met with the manager of the team, who has a bad stuttering problem. He attempted to ask me questions, but the words never left his mouth. It was almost like I interviewed myself for the position, because I had to finish his questions. At the end of the interview, I tried to ask questions about the daily tasks and responsibilities, but was told they are too complex to explain.

After the interview concluded, I got a strong sense this position was not for me. However, I did get invited back for a second round, but thankfully declined.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through what happens when a company takes an impairment charge?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valley Cottage, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CreditRiskMonitor (Valley Cottage, NY) in December 2010.

Interview

Was really a simple 1-1 interview, asked some general info about the position and the company, then proceeded to qualifications. Very straight forward and easy.

Negotiation

None