CreditRiskMonitor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at CreditRiskMonitor

Junior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valley Cottage, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CreditRiskMonitor (Valley Cottage, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

The location was a little off the beaten path and the building was a bit decrepit, with a Taekwondo sign on it from the previous owners. It appears they run a real lean shop, the lights were barely on when I walked in the building and not too many bodies to fill the cubicles.

Before the in-person interview, the manager will ask you to write an simple exam of 20 basic finance and accounting questions. (What's market cap? What is a current liability?What account shows up on all 3 financial statements?, etc.)

Following the exam, I met with the manager of the team, who has a bad stuttering problem. He attempted to ask me questions, but the words never left his mouth. It was almost like I interviewed myself for the position, because I had to finish his questions. At the end of the interview, I tried to ask questions about the daily tasks and responsibilities, but was told they are too complex to explain.

After the interview concluded, I got a strong sense this position was not for me. However, I did get invited back for a second round, but thankfully declined.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through what happens when a company takes an impairment charge?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valley Cottage, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CreditRiskMonitor (Valley Cottage, NY) in December 2010.

Interview

Was really a simple 1-1 interview, asked some general info about the position and the company, then proceeded to qualifications. Very straight forward and easy.

Negotiation

None