Crescent Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Crescent Solutions

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crescent Solutions (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview went well. Very cordial and friendly. There were more than one contract opportunities on their radar for my skillset. To date, after two months, no further communications (neither positive nor negative) have been received.

Interview Questions

• About my three years of Freelance work.   1 Answer

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Crescent Solutions (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

When I asked the recruiter to cancel an interview for me because I just received an interview request for my ideal industry, she said she had a number of roles in that industry but the experience with me had "left a bad taste in [her] mouth."

If she found my behavior reprehensible, I find it equally reprehensible to use other potential job openings to reprimand me.

Interview Questions

• Recruiter Questions: If my current work was at-will termination/leave?   1 Answer

Associate Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crescent Solutions (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Interview was very easy. Fast and loose, actually. Most of the pre hire stuff was done after actually working for several days, though, causing great disruption during working hours.

Negotiation

Too fast and loose for negotiating.

Content Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Crescent Solutions (San Francisco, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed over the phone by someone I have never met, and offered the position after an in-person interview with the client.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience do you have in financial services?   1 Answer
    • What would you say makes you special? What can you bring to this role?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was limited. I was able to secure a pay rate $5 higher than my last position.