Crescent Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Crescent Solutions

1.6

Associate Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crescent Solutions (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Interview was very easy. Fast and loose, actually. Most of the pre hire stuff was done after actually working for several days, though, causing great disruption during working hours.

Negotiation

Too fast and loose for negotiating.

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Crescent Solutions (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

When I asked the recruiter to cancel an interview for me because I just received an interview request for my ideal industry, she said she had a number of roles in that industry but the experience with me had "left a bad taste in [her] mouth."

If she found my behavior reprehensible, I find it equally reprehensible to use other potential job openings to reprimand me.

Interview Questions

• Recruiter Questions: If my current work was at-will termination/leave?   1 Answer

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crescent Solutions (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview went well. Very cordial and friendly. There were more than one contract opportunities on their radar for my skillset. To date, after two months, no further communications (neither positive nor negative) have been received.

Interview Questions

• About my three years of Freelance work.   1 Answer

Content Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Crescent Solutions (San Francisco, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed over the phone by someone I have never met, and offered the position after an in-person interview with the client.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience do you have in financial services?   1 Answer
    • What would you say makes you special? What can you bring to this role?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was limited. I was able to secure a pay rate $5 higher than my last position.

Salesforce Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Crescent Solutions (Newport Beach, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

Unfair interview process for Salesforce Administrator Position as After phone screening they invited me for onsite interview at New port Beach, CA on December, 2017. It was 2 hour interview with 5 different people. They told me they will Sponsor me for this position and If everything goes well I will get same day offer.

After one week I did Followup and they told they will Evaluate interview process with another candidate to give decisions. After three month they still not able to find any candidate for same position and Company by it self posted on their Career as *They are unable to sponsor at This time. Still I am following up with Crescent solution about this and recruiter told it is not case and give some false information because they told previously something else and now they are not able to provide accurate information and start playing with words. Don't go with such type of Agency or recruiter which does not know the importance of job and candidate time.

Such an unfair interview process and finally told by them as they New manager took position and they want to fulfill current needs and this position goes on HOLD. very funny.

Don't play with someone career as you are not clear on position or what you wants to achieve by doing this. try to give solid reason if you are not clear. Please don't ruin someone career.