Crimson Interactive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 5, 2017

2.6

Scientific Editor - Freelance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surry, ME

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Crimson Interactive (Surry, ME) in October 2016.

Interview

I filled out an online form and uploaded my CV. A couple of days later, they emailed me that they were interested. The final step was an editing test which was a sample manuscript from my field that I had to edit. They provided me with some examples so I had an idea of what they were expecting. There was no actual interview. They reviewed the results of my editing test, then made me an offer.

Head IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Crimson Interactive (Mumbai (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

There was an initial Telephonic HR screening round. After that there will be 4 face 2 face rounds at their office premises which inclues F2F Technical round, F2F Management Round, F2F CEO round and finally with HR Head. However, the responsibilities and the level has no match though. The worst rating of the organization already proved it though.

Interview Questions

• Technical round was .net technical questions which are to be asked to senior developer or team leads.   1 Answer

Academic Research Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goregaon East (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crimson Interactive (Goregaon East (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Step 1: Fill a form providing your personal & educational details

Step 2: Test containing MCQs related to basic English vocabulary

If you clear step 2 then

Step 3: HR Interview

Step 4: Paragraph Editing test

Most important qualities are communication skill, editing and subject knowledge. People working at Crimson are very friendly and welcoming. No pressure.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      family
      your qualities, strength, weaknesses
      why this company?   Answer Question

Senior Visualizer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crimson Interactive.

Interview

I had to fill out a very detailed form for all the info that I already had in my CV. Anyway... may be, this is their way of processing things, however, I had to wait for an hour before I was called for a face to face meeting with HR. It's funny that this HR girl asked me all sorts of technical questions which should have been asked by the expert in that specific area. Hence, a lot of questions did not make any sense to me.

Interview Questions

• Which media you use for print?   1 Answer
    • what ideas can you give to promote company's services among the employees inside the company?   1 Answer

Client Servicing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goregaon (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Crimson Interactive (Goregaon (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process took very long and in several session. There is one HR assigned to individual candidates.
    Step 1: After clearing the grammar and aptitude test you have a telephonic interview with your concerned HR. Basic questions about the company and yourself are asked.
    Step 2: If you are found credible you are given a written test to complete there itself. It is all about your personality and thinking and problem-solving ability.
    Step 3: You have the first in-person interview with your concerned HR.
    Step 4: The second interview with another HR.
    Step 5: The third interview with another HR.
    Step 6: If you are found capable and you have another interview on next day with a technical interviewer.
      You have to wait for the results and the concerned HR will declare you the result.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself in brief?
      What do you know about crimson?
      Are you aware of the job responsibilities you are applying for?
      Why do you feel you are fit for this job?
      Why are you opting for this non-technical job?
      What is the difference between a leader and a team player?
      Why do need this job?
      What are your expectations from the job?
      Are you comfortable with night shifts?
      What is 25*25?
      What is 98*99?
      What is the capital of China, Germany, Australia, ...12 countries?
      What do you know about Japan?
      What will you do if you are ...so and so scenarios (4 given)?   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Crimson Interactive in February 2017.

Interview

Office environment is nice but interview process uncoordinated. Waited for almost 3 & half hours for PI. Lack of waiting space within the office and improper service. Needs improvement in respect to these matters.

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Crimson Interactive in December 2016.

Interview

It was walkin I think, I went through Hp consultancy.
    Interview process :
    English grammar test -Basic, intermediate and difficult.
    Staff is polite.
    Test was held in conference room.
    No monitoring at all.
    Work environment seems good.
    Note: they will judge you on basis of your written test first and then further if you passed according to their criteria.
    Be prepared and go.

Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goregaon (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crimson Interactive (Goregaon (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

aptitude test was taken for an hour. The test included 3 sections of English which were grammar (easy, moderate and tough).
    The test results are given within 10-15 mins.
    Once you clear the test you are taken for hr interview.
    In the hr interview, the person asks about yourself,strengths,weakness, expertise in the particular subject. then she'll explain the job requirements and salary structure.
    After the hr round, there was the final round of paragraph correction. In that too there were 3 sections ( easy, moderate and tough). The test was of 2 hours.
    After completion of the test, you have to fill up a question regarding why are you suitable for the job (around 200 words).
    I went there around 1 in the afternoon and was done till 4 pm. The hr told me she'll contact if I get shortlisted, but didn't receive any call.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself.
      2. what are your strengths
      3. 5 principles you would apply in your work ethics   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Crimson Interactive (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Too many tests(aptitude, case studies, email writing, logic)
    There are 3 rounds - HR, Team member and Manager.
    Interviewer didn't ask many questions. They make you wait for long periods before the interviewer can take your interview

Senior Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crimson Interactive (Mumbai (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

1. Aptitude test
    2. HR round
    3. Technical rounds

Aptitude test had some logical questions

After HR round there was a technical round, in which the Panel came to know that my profile was nt suitable for the position.

They told me so and asked me to leave.
    They said if there is any further openings suitable for my profile they will let me know.

Idiots...they wasted my time

Interview Questions

• Hr round was a typical HR round like tell me about yourself, your strengths and weakness, family background, why our company etc   Answer Question