Crossover for Work Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 517 of over 517 interviews

Recruiter2%
3.4
HardAverageEasy

Crossover for Work

Application

I interviewed at Crossover for Work

Interview

I had a very professional interview where the interviewer asked very relevant questions regarding my background and previous experience relevant to the role I applied for. My interview had competency-based questions too. The interviewer was very attentive and respectful of my time

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to join this company? Tell me about a big decision you've made recently. Give an example of a time you handled conflict in the workplace.
    Answer Question

Crossover for Work

Application

I interviewed at Crossover for Work

Interview

Cognitive skills Assesment same for all roles how is QA engineer related to head of customer support in any way. Some of the questions do not follow any logic or reasoning which makes me believe that there is something fishy about this company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Crossover for Work

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crossover for Work

Interview

First step is Psychometric Assessment. This is a timed test with IQ like questions only loosely tied to technical writing or research. The questions become progressively harder. If you are very fast at calculating (without a calculator), you might pass. I didn't and was immediately dropped from the application process without any further explanation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Crossover for Work

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Crossover for Work

Interview

The interview process is a joke!! LOL!!! Consists of many tests that are timed. I feel like I’m applying to be the president’s assistant! Not that serious! A waste of time. Apply elsewhere!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Crossover for Work

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crossover for Work

Interview

I cleared 2 stages which included the CCAT test and an English proficiency test. I was then asked to choose a slot on the calendar for an interview. The first available slot was 3 weeks away. I took it. One week later I got an email that the interview is cancelled because the position has been filled. Fair enough.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Crossover for Work

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crossover for Work

Interview

Shortly after applying I was sent an email with series of online assessments. After spending 20 minutes filling in my information then answering 40+ random pattern and math questions, I was sent an email saying I did not pass and need to improve. On what? No idea... Is it because I did not answer all 50? No idea... A phone call with a human being would be the best way to assess the abilities of a candidate. Maybe ask a question or two about real life occurrences and issues faced. I can't see a customer calling asking if their triangle is supposed to be next to the star or square.

Interview Questions
161 people found this interview helpful

Crossover for Work

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Crossover for Work

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn and received an auto-generated follow-up email within 24 hours. The email describes various testing to complete before even being considered for the next step. While I understand the reasoning behind a company implementing assessments to assist the recruitment process, it's currently a candidates market and a candidate should not be expected to spend a copious amount of time testing before even speaking to someone to determine if the role is a good fit. Working in the recruitment space for years, I'd suggest looking at/revamping the hiring process to align with candidate desires.

Interview Questions
  • Aptitude test + 2 before even being considered for an initial phone screen.
1 person found this interview helpful

Crossover for Work

Application

I interviewed at Crossover for Work

Interview

Step 1: Initial Resume Screen Step 2: Five Part Online Assessment Basic Fit Questions (BFQ) Criteria Cognitive Aptitude Test - CCAT English Assessment Subject Matter Expert Questions (SMQ) Free Response Questions (FRQ) Step 3: Interview Step 4: Pre-hire and Background Check Step 5: Hiring Manager Interview Step 6: Job Offer or Invitation to Join the Crossover Marketplace

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Crossover for Work

Application

I interviewed at Crossover for Work

Interview

You do three assessments when you first apply. The first one is a "cognitive assessment" which is just a rebranded IQ test. All the other assessments are gated by the previous one. In order to move beyond this first cognitive assessment, you need to score a 99 percentile score. The test consists of 50 questions with no relevance to programming and must be done in 15 minutes. Questions are simple math problems, pattern recognition, and english grammar???? Stay away. Waste of time.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Crossover for Work

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crossover for Work

Interview

I have an open process that is "under review" for over a month! Why advertise positions that are clearly not relevant or not actually open? It is extremely disrespectful to put candidates through 2, 3 hours o "real work" assignments and never even giving them a feedback. Or, what is even more bizarre, for the candidate to pass ALL assignments and not be selected for the process. Terrible experience! Don't even bother, it a complete waste of time!

Interview Questions
  • Learn the whole software and then selling it a video of 5 minutes full of specifications.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 517 Interviews