Crothall Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 28, 2017

2.2

Environmental Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (New York, NY).

Interview

Great interview wonderful people we we in a group and we're to full out questions on a paper they asked a few questions explained the procedures also explained u have to pass this interview to be called for a second interview before being hired it was stressful hearing that he

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Apply than you are called to interview and a manager interviews you than it goes to HR than you get called and told your start date, on your first day someone shows you what to do in the dishroom

Interview Questions

• Have you every worked in hospital food service or any other type of food service   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Aurora, CO) in July 2016.

Interview

Job fair. Interview a lot of tests blood samples shots if they need them and the checks on everything you could ever imagine. I just pray it works out for me and my family because I don't plan on lookup for another job at all I wanna retire from here. That is my plan in life so I hope that I said enough because my hands are hurting from work please

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare.

Interview

Series of 4 interviews over a month period, one being a Skype type. Bad connection So I offered to FaceTime. I was really interested in position but got another offer while waiting on final in person interview. Questions were normal behavioral, everyone was very nice and positive. Just wish it didn't take so long.

Operations Manager EVS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Birmingham, AL) in April 2016.

Interview

After being introduced to the management team and a few of the associates, I was taken on a tour of the facility with the Assistant Director, who was nothing short of friendly. It took about 2 hours to complete the tour. Afterwards, we had coffee and chatted very casually for a bit about myself and my goals. Then, we met the Director for the official interview, which took about an hour.

Anonymous Employee in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Saginaw, MI) in March 2016.

Interview

they gave me a 2 inch thick packet to go threw and fill out and then got me into a room for the lite interview and said thanks for your time.

Unit Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Hartford, CT) in February 2016.

Interview

Initial interview was great. Engaged. Second interview was not worth the time and didn't seem like they wanted to be there. Very limited training before starting actual duties. Told there would be lots of training and it never happened.

Interview Questions

• Examples, Attributes, Why you applied. Standard Questioning. Nothing out of the ordinary.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes. I would recommend that everyone does this. For example, there is no parking on site unless you want to pay for it. If you don't ask, you would come out of pocket for these expenses above and beyond your pay.

Housekeeper Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare.

Interview

Normal interview process. Except there were two managers in the room at the time of the interview like they both had to decide if you would be hired but only one did the talking.

Interview Questions

• What working hours fit your schedule.   1 Answer

Ops Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Alexandria, VA).

Interview

Applied online.Recruiter contacted me and interviewed me over the phone for first screening. Later recruiter called me and asked me to visit the hospital site to interview further with the hiring manager as well as other managers at the site. I interviewed with multiple managers several times in the same day at site.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time when your ethics were brought into question?   Answer Question

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Falls Church, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

Easy online application with building profile and submitting resume and cover letter. Received a call from the recruiter the next day and had a general phone interview. Met Director and everything went well, but they are very disorganized when it comes to interviewing. They have an onsite HR person, but don't really talk to that person. It's like they want to be independent, but don't try to learn what they need or involve the people that need to know what is going on. It's weird to see people try to impress you while they are trying to make others fail.