KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Crothall Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Aug 5, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 220 of over 220 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Crothall Healthcare

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare in Dec 2021

Interview

The interview process was smooth. Despite the Covid situation we all are dealing with, both Hunter and Angella were professional and informative. Their pleasant personalities made me more excited to work for this company.

Interview Questions
  • How long is the training process?
    Answer Question

Crothall Healthcare

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare in Aug 2022

Interview

Interview Process went great. Best advice be honest about past and Take a deep breath before answering each question was automatically moved to the next step in the hiring process.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think you’d be a great candidate for the position?

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Crothall Healthcare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare

Interview

fast interview during hiring process, did not like the job overall. the management in my city was not good. if you are looking for a competitive salary i would not recommend

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Houston, TX) in Jan 2022

Interview

I did a phone interview. You schedule a time you’d like for them to call and you answer a series of questions pertaining mostly about yourself and past work experiences

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Louisville, KY) in Dec 2021

Interview

I applied online and fairly quickly received an email about setting up a phone interview. Set up a time with the hiring manager and was told they would call me for the interview. They never called me, I reached back out to the hiring manager and asked if we could reschedule since they never called, the hiring manager apologized and told me they had things going on at work that day and it slipped her mind so we rescheduled for a week later. Again, I never received a call from them. Then, later that day even though nobody had called me I received an email asking why I decided to “withdraw my application”. I did not they just never reached out when they said they would. Unprofessional and disorganized interview experience. I can’t imagine what it’s like to actually work there.

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Winston-Salem, NC)

Interview

The interview process was easy. First, a phone interview was conducted and then an in-person with the payroll manager, and assistant payroll manager. I was shown around and provided with what responsibilities I would oversee in the role.

Interview Questions
  • The interviewer mostly talked, and I listened. I didn’t have to say much. I believe my resume spoke for itself. It seemed like I was there to ensure I was a great match.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Orlando, FL) in Aug 2021

Interview

Very weak. Just a set of basic questions. Just checking boxes. Not interested in you and your management style or you as a person. Do not provide any information about the turnover rate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manteca, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Manteca, CA) in Jun 2021

Interview

It was so good and so fast ... then when you start working you'll know why I mean after they cheating you'll understand why it was so easy to trust me you have to be so careful when you get any offer from them

Interview Questions
  • how many years do you have expertise

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Houston, TX)

Interview

Very Simple Interview. Not many questions were asked. It seems as if they know who they are going to hire before actually meeting the candidates. Questions are very basic and easy o prepare for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Oklahoma City, OK) in May 2021

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward. I was given a phone interview first that lasted about 15 to 20 minutes and the questions were pretty simple and about past work experience. In person interview was informative about the job duties.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever had an experience where a customer was impatient with you, and if so how did you handle it?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 220 Interviews

Crothall Healthcare Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Crothall Healthcare as 75.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.42 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Director and Assistant Director rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Operations Manager and Housekeeper roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Crothall Healthcare takes an average of 18 days when considering 221 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Housekeeper had the quickest hiring process (on average 8 days), whereas Operations Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 22 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Crothall Healthcare according to 221 Glassdoor interviews include:

Drug Test: 19.38%