Crothall Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 17, 2017

2.4

EVS Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (El Paso, TX).

Interview

Interview process was long but needed to be in order to select the correct candidate, the interview was through and they took their time. The panel conducting the interview were very pleasant and made the interview a welcoming experience

Interview Questions

• What can you do to help patient Satisfaction   1 Answer

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Fill out application online and then was interviewed by HR manager and assistant director. East - normal questions were asked. Housekeeping experience is helpful but also a good work background helped me get this job. Love doing work to help others.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare in September 2017.

Interview

The process was great. Recruiter responded to my inquiry with in 24 hours. RDO reached out to me the following day along with the SVP. I was flown to new city to be interviewed. My experience was really good.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about why I wanted to relocate. I was told about the hospital and some of the issues they were having and asked how I would go about correcting some of the issues that the hospital having.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare.

Interview

Very laid back and conversational. Not a strict question and answer format. Got to know me as a person and vice versa. You could tell these people actually cared about what I was interested outside of work and what I was looking forward to in this role

Interview Questions

• Normal questions about what I expected to be doing in the role   Answer Question

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Manassas, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

The recruiter's first contact was by email and I appreciated that he communicated well that this was a serious inquiry. We spoke on the phone and I completed the company's video interview that is shareable to various hiring managers, then met in person with the plant team.

Interview Questions

• The asked about my style of resolving conflicts with both supervisors and subordinates.   Answer Question

Entry Level Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter online. Was set up with a panel interview that would take place the following week. I was there with several other candidates that were applying for the same position. I interviewed in front of 5 members of the management team, across two different service lines.

Production Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me and helped setup a meet a greet with the right people. I had worked for this company in the past and am going back without hesitation because of how great they treated me. Depending on the position the will take care of travel for the Face to face interview after the phone interview. The recruiter makes it super easy to get it all setup and they work with your current schedule to not cause any inconvenience.

Interview Questions

• During the walk through of the plant did you see anything that you could improve on or see something that you feel is not being done efficiently?   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Houston, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview with 2 scenario questions. what is your management style. what pay are you looking for. are you available for evenings. I should here something by the in of the week, if not call back in a week.

Interview Questions

• what is your management style. what pay are you looking for. are you available for evenings.   Answer Question

Unit Director III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied for job online. I was contacted and interviewed with the Client a couple days later. It was a panel interview with five people from various hospital departments (labor and delivery, transport, patient flow, med/surge, and radiology).

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to think outside the box to solve a problem?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dorchester, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Dorchester, MA) in July 2017.

Interview

The Interview process was very smooth. I had a phone screening with a recruiter. Then filled out several tests on-line, then in-person interview with the Regional Director, Asst. Director and client of the hospital.