Crothall Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 211 of over 211 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rome, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Rome, GA) in Oct 2020

Interview

i was directed to come in at a certain time. i was on time and went through the orientation process. it went rather smooth and was informed of all the benefits this position had to offer.

Interview Questions
  • how flexible i am to work.
    1 Answer

Crothall Healthcare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare

Interview

Very Simple Interview. Not many questions were asked. It seems as if they know who they are going to hire before actually meeting the candidates. Questions are very basic and easy o prepare for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Oklahoma City, OK) in May 2021

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward. I was given a phone interview first that lasted about 15 to 20 minutes and the questions were pretty simple and about past work experience. In person interview was informative about the job duties.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever had an experience where a customer was impatient with you, and if so how did you handle it?

Anonymous Employee in Century City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Century City, CA) in Apr 2021

Interview

Very comfortable Process, Interviewer made it easy and relaxed, he answer all my questions with I wanted to hear, Interviewer clarified rumors that I had heard about the company, after his clarification I realized that some of the rumors might have started by the competitors.

Interview Questions
  • How do I Handle problematic Employee and what was my managing Stile

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Richmond, VA) in Feb 2021

Interview

The recruiter was always in constant communication. The process moved fast but it was efficient and professional. Met with a Sr. and Regional Director simultaneously and had a very conversational interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Philadelphia, PA) in Jan 2021

Interview

They call and schedule a peer interview. there they ask you about the job, any questions you might have, personal information about yourself. It's a sit down to get to know you and try to get a feel for your personality.

Interview Questions
  • Why choose our company over others?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westchester, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Westchester, OH) in Dec 2020

Interview

The interview process was easy. The actual interview was a joke. They already know who they want to hire. They will discriminate against you if you are a black woman. And well put together. Most of the management/supervisors look unclean. Not professional. They aren’t looking for an experience they are looking for someone that they can “ Bully”. The Supervisor who interviewed me was a heavy set lesbian. And she talked about how they have bullies in the department that they needed someone to” set them straight. And that they are looking for positive people. But, the ENTIRE interview was negative. Also, not to mention I have over 20 years of experience. Positive attitude. And still was not offered a position. That tells me that they either didn’t want to hire me because I am black or she was intimidated. Maybe both. Sadly, we are still dealing with this behavior in 2020. I believe things happen for a reason. I’m glad I dodged that bullet. If you have an interview there, I suggest you look dingy, timid, and act like you don’t know anything. I’m sure you will be a great fit. That is what they are looking for.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? That was it. The rest of the interview was her gossiping about the employees.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Philadelphia, PA)

Interview

There were two interviews, one with System Patient Experience Manager and one with the Operations team and Directors. There is a scenario interview as well but it is not too bad.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself Take us through your resume Tell me about a time that you solved a customer concern

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (Lexington, KY) in Sep 2020

Interview

I interviewed at Lexington, Kentucky. I found the entire experience to be a very positive one. I was treated with respect and compassion. I accepted the offer that was extended approximately 2 weeks later. It was actually a pleasant experience

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with confrontation?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Healthcare (New York, NY) in Sep 2020

Interview

I arrived early to my interview and was led into the conference room right away to start the interview. I was asked about my schooling and experience and why I had applied to the position

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 211 Interviews