Crucell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Crucell Interview Questions

3 Interview Reviews

Interview Experience

Interview Experience
66%
33%
0%

Getting an Interview

Getting an Interview
66%
33%

Interview Difficulty

3.3
Average

Interview Difficulty

Hard

Average

Easy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Crucell

More

Candidate Interview Reviews

Filter

Sort: Popular Date Difficulty

Filter

Sort: Popular Date Difficulty
  1. Helpful (2)  

    Senior Technician/Process Engineer Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate
    Declined Offer
    Neutral Experience
    Difficult Interview

    Application

    I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Crucell in January 2010.

    Interview

    There were two interviews in a period of one month. Typical structural interview with a focus on stress management with HR director and two managers.

    Interview Questions

    • How do you deal with confrontations?   Answer Question
    • Is there anything you would change in your past?   1 Answer

    Reasons for Declining

    I received an offer not for the position I applied for, but for one that was below my qualifications, and of course lower salary. I was pushed to reply immediately. I did not like that approach, so I refused the offer.

  2.  

    Financieel manager Interview

    Anonymous Employee in Leiden (Netherlands)
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    (Translated from English)

    Application

    I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crucell (Leiden (Netherlands)) in May 2012.

    Interview

    Eerste gesprek met inhurende manager, CFO, Directeur Personeelszaken. Kreeg feedback binnen een dag.

    Initial interview with hiring manager - CFO - HR Director. Received Feedback within a day

    Interview Questions

    • Er zijn geen onverwachte vragen. De meeste vragen gaan over werkervaring, motivatie en ambitie.   There are no unexpected questions. Most questions are regarding working experience, motivation, and ambitions   Answer Question
  3.  

    Technicus Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leiden (Netherlands)
    No Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    (Translated from English)

    Application

    I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crucell (Leiden (Netherlands)) in March 2012.

    Interview

    Eerst heb ik een telefonisch interview gehad met personeelszaken van het bedrijf en daarna ben ik uitgenodigd voor een tweedelig persoonlijk interview, waar je voor het eerst kennis maakt met je manager en daarna een paar anderen waarmee je zult werken. Het was een lang en vermoeiend interview. Aan het einde kreeg ik ook een snelle tour van de labs.

    First I made a phone interview with HR of the company and then I was invited for the two stage in-person interview where you first meet with your manager and then a few others you would be working with. It was a long and tiring interview, At the end, I got a quick tour of the labs as well.

    Interview Questions

    • Geen onverwachte of uitdagende vragen.   No unexpected or challenging question.   Answer Question
Don't Miss Out On a Job You Love
Upload a resume to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.