Crumbs Bake Shop Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Crumbs Bake Shop Interview Questions

1.8

Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Crumbs Bake Shop (Washington, DC).

Interview

Quick and easy interview. I like to think it is a two part interview. You come in and speak with the managers and then if they like you, you have to come in and show your skills

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crumbs Bake Shop.

Interview

General Interview questions, very conversational and easy. Took perhaps a week maybe two before they reached out to me for an interview, I spoke to the store manager as well as did a mini discussion with the team leader that was present. So it was very easy, and I was offered the position on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the reasons you applied to this position   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Crumbs Bake Shop (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Was taken into their 42nd street location with their hiring managers and my best friend. They interviewed us both. It was a pretty casual interview. Took them about 2 weeks to contact me back for employment opportunities. They are currently bankrupt.

Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crumbs Bake Shop (New York, NY).

Interview

It's was a group interview and I got a call back the week after. We talked about our customer service experiences at previous jobs. It was actually fun and it was a group of 8 people

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenging experience with a customer   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crumbs Bake Shop (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online , was called in asked a few basic questions about my past customer service experience asked when I'm available to start and got the job filled out paper work the same day

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing much

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crumbs Bake Shop.

Interview

interview with store manager and district manager, and then a phone interview with recruiter and director of stores. process took awhile as they prefer not to promote from within their own company.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crumbs Bake Shop in September 2013.

Interview

I applied to Crumbs on 9/11 and I received an email about a job fair the next week.. I interviewed with them on 9/24 for the Village location at there park avenue south store. That store will be there Gluten Free store which will be opening the first week of Oct, I believe. The interviewer was super friendly, she's always new to the company. She told us about the company and also asked a couple of questions. Its always best to do your research on any company you're interviewing for. It shows them that you're extremely interested and ALWAYS ask questions. I'm still waiting for a call back so I will put No I didnt receive an offer because i'm not so sure yet.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crumbs Bake Shop (Salem, NH) in September 2013.

Interview

One interview, and hired by email minutes later. Very unprofessional and I thought it was a scam at first. No background checks nor drug tests were done.

Interview Questions

• 'Where do you want to be in five years?'   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Application

Interview

Minimal interview- it was less then a 5 min interview with the DM. I felt disrespected by the interviewer like I wasn't worth her time. Ultimately, I got the job, but she wasn't particularly interested in hearing my responses. Most questions are related to customer service and handling conflict.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Crumbs   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated to $44,000 when I asked for $46,00

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crumbs Bake Shop (Stamford, CT) in June 2013.

Interview

I submitted an interview online and got an email that same day. I had to travel two hours to a store front for an interview. We sat in the cafe area and after about 15 minutes I was offered the job. It was not very strenuous or anything. I was then told I would get info about training but wasn't trained or emailed until the day before the store opened to actually start work despite trying to contact them. Also my car situation was ignored and constantly told that I should make it work even though I was asked to work over 2 hours away from my home or even the store I actually applied to work at.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really comes to mind. I was primarily asked about leadership skills related to my experience as a teaching assistant.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered minimum wage for CT because it was my first retail job.