Crunch Fitness Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Crunch Fitness Interview Questions

Updated Sep 26, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crunch Fitness (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

I was contacted on i ndeed.com via email. I responded and we quickly set up a time for an interview. Everything went smoothly. I was asked if I would be interested in a personal training position and a list of the requirements and duties were.

Interview Questions

• Working for commission only.   1 Answer

Personal Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crunch Fitness.

Interview

I applied online by uploading my name and resume to their website. A few weeks later I was contacted via email to see if I was still interested in working there. I went in for an interview and was greeted by several trainers on duty just waiting at the desk for something to do. They told me to have a seat at one of the tables near the entrance and wait for the supervisor who had emailed me. He sat down, we had a discussion about my experience and what would be expected of me. At the end of the interview, he told me to email him with whether or not I'd like to continue the employment process. It was straightforward and to the point.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crunch Fitness.

Interview

Very easy, quick and to the point. Two people interviewed me and they were both very friendly. They had a set of expectations they went over and explained thoroughly

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland Park, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crunch Fitness (Oakland Park, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

They asked about my previous work experience and gave me a weak scenario of how I would sell to a customer since I do have sales experience and work with a different company. One of the managers made you walk a lap around the gym, I was the only one who was told to walk a lap. Previous interviewees did not. The company does not match up with their policy of "No Judgement" based off race, shape, or size. The environment was rarely diverse if anything. I didn't feel welcomed, they put on a facade of how the company is portrayed. I didn't not enjoy the experience at all. I felt judged the minute I walked into the company & they didn't even ask questions to try and figure out my personality. Lacking in diverse culture.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Crunch Fitness (Richmond, VA).

Interview

Very informal. If you get called for an interview, all you have to do is show up on time and you pretty much have the job. They prefer a history in sales

Personal Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crunch Fitness.

Interview

I went to a job fair and it was very nice and helpful. they talk to you about everything and answer any question you have. you must be CPR certified, they split yo into groups after and you fill out paperwork. once you get your background check completed and everything is ok they call you right away and you do your i9 then you can get started. it is a pretty fast process and they are helpful through it all.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crunch Fitness (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

First time applying for fitness trainer for any company. Phone interview with recruiter first to talk about background and reason for wanting to make career change, very positive experience. She wish me luck for in person interview and practical. In person was the worst i ever had. Interviewer was not personable, when i made small talk as he was walking me to his desk for the interview he ignored me. He interviewed me right next to a sale consultant desk about 3 feet away not comfortable at all. During the interview he was not paying attention to me. he responded to 2 text which was defiantly distracting and unprofessional. He ask about what my focus was i responded weight loss/ exercise therapy and he quickly said this gym is not about that it about the body builder, actor and models. what really irritated me is that at the end he said well i'm full staff trainers but ill keep you in mind. so i didn't do a practical as said by the recruiter what a waste of time. I know he judge me as soon as he meet me since i wasn't like the rest of his trainers i'm 6'0 160 slim build. fortunately i had a more positive experience interviewing with equinox later that week.

Interview Questions

Interview

Literally took 10 minutes. Was very laid back and informal. Asked about my availability and my ability to count the drawers cause that was an issue in the past.

Crunch Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crunch Fitness (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was short and to the point. The manager that interviewed me was friendly and very transparent about what they had to offer, which was nice. They got back to me shortly after the interview and overall it was a fairly simple process.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work at Crunch?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crunch Fitness (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Crunch in Dallas. Started with phone screening interview, standard questions. then invited to 2nd interview in person, was very casual, great environment. Was asked to come in fitness attire, so make sure you have nice exercise clothes to come in with. It wasn't anything special, just standard questions again, will list below. after about 10 minute talk, we went onto the practical portion interview. He gave me two scenarios: mid 20's guy, used to be an athlete in college, was good shape, but he injured his leg, so after a few years now, he wants to lose bit of a weight and get in good shape again. Second scenario, middle aged woman, never worked out before, wants to lose weight, suffers from occasional back pain. made workouts for each, i advise not to go to easy on the workout, dont make it complicated but brief and to the point. they said theyll call me, will wait on that answer, all in all, if ur prepared, its a simple interview. Dont remember all the questions, good luck though.