Crunch Fitness Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 125 of over 125 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Crunch Fitness

Crunch Fitness

Application

I interviewed at Crunch Fitness

Interview

Inquiries typically posed during Crunch Fitness job interviews range in topic from basic motivations to work for the fitness club chain to personal interests in health and wellbeing, certifications, training, and experience. Availability also serves as a common topic of discussion. Interviews may span the length of 20 to 30 minutes and feature facility tours. Interview questions routinely feature prompts like, "Explain your process of evaluating client needs the first few days of a training program," or "How would you upsell a membership to someone on the fence?"

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to become a personal trainer?
    Answer Question

Crunch Fitness

Application

I interviewed at Crunch Fitness

Interview

Very easy and they ask very few questions. Great for a college student. They wanted to know how many hours that I was willing to work. They were very friendly and interested in me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Crunch Fitness

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crunch Fitness

Interview

very good ... i was interviewed morning with some basic questions and finally i have got selected it is very easy to clear and the interviewer was good overall very good experience thank you ..i would like to tell everyone attend this interview you will learn a lot

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Crunch Fitness (Tampa, FL)

Interview

In person interview for part time role with the operations manager as front desk manager recently resigned. Was told to expect call from upper management within 1-2 weeks due to holidays. Did not hear from them and the ops manager didn't reply to texts until after new year's day, telling me they hired others to fill full time roles.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose to apply to Crunch as opposed to other gyms in the area?
  • What's your long term vision if you're hired at Crunch? As in, where do you see yourself in the company 1-5 years from now?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crunch Fitness (Miami, FL) in Jan 2021

Interview

It was very welcoming and very nice people, i love the spirit they bring in for the gym, makes you wanna go and workout and i really do hope i get job position. Hope to hear back

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sterling Heights, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Crunch Fitness (Sterling Heights, MI) in Jan 2021

Interview

Got an interview on a referral basis. I still took the time to apply through Indeed and took the assessments. I'm pretty sure ill be offered a position somewhere within this company even if it's not the exact position I applied for.

Interview Questions
  • What qualifications do you have that will benefit this company if hired for this position?

Crunch Fitness

Application

I interviewed at Crunch Fitness

Interview

They wanted to know if I was sales driven and get a feel for my personality if I am approachable and if I am gym fitness forward. Be ready to sell yourself and let them know about your sales experience and get a personal feel of what you are like outside of work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Crunch Fitness

Application

I interviewed at Crunch Fitness

Interview

Great atmosphere. Pretty straight forward questions. I actually ended up learning a good chunk of information about the company and how they treat the PT's. They are not pushy or in your face about what they want you to do as a PT. Yes they have guidelines, rules, etc. but it is not giving you quotas to meet as a PT.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crunch Fitness (Orlando, FL) in Dec 2020

Interview

I had a phone interview with the regional manager, and that went well enough that I was brought in for an interview with the manager of the Lake Nona, FL location. Our interview was great, and she said she would be in touch. Never heard from them again except for her trying to sell me a membership. Whole thing ended up feeling like a slimy sales tactic.

Interview Questions
  • All of the typical questions like “what are your strengths” and “what are your weaknesses”. That sort of basic interview.

Crunch Fitness

Application

I interviewed at Crunch Fitness

Interview

Call and in person interview. Went great, was very easy, stoked to start working. I love they they figured out how to stay open. I will definitely be right at home here. Great location, great people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 125 Interviews