CryoLife Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CryoLife Interview Questions

Interviews at CryoLife

Sort:

Lab Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CryoLife.

Interview

The company did not respond at all to online job applications. I had to drop off my resume personally before I got any further.

When HR did decide to discuss a job opening, they told me about a different job than the one I was applying for. So when I went in for the interview it was a little confusing at first. I didn't tell my interviewer the HR got it mixed up, I just winged it and got the job.

Interview Questions

• It wasn't a difficult question, but I was unsure how to respond when the Manager told me I would have to be able to work with the Supervisor. Little did I know at the time it meant, "the supervisor is impossible to get along with, and you will have to get along with him."   Answer Question

Lab Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CryoLife (Kennesaw, GA) in December 2013.

Interview

I applied online and was called without notice several weeks later for a phone interview. I was in the middle of something when they first called, but they were happy to schedule it for a few hours later, when I had time. After that, I had an in person interview with HR and took a series of tests that took about an hour. The knowledge questions weren't particularly difficult, but some of them were timed, and the personality test seemed fairly standard. A week after that, I had an interview with a supervisor, which included a tour of the facility, and then another with two upper management people. During the background check and reference portion (which took a couple of weeks), they gave me an opportunity to provide another reference when one of my original ones proved to be unreachable.

Interview Questions

• What are your 3 greatest weaknesses? How well do you multitask?   Answer Question

Lab Tech II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CryoLife (Kennesaw, GA) in July 2013.

Interview

They contacted me after finding resume online. I was out of town for a month but they had no problem waiting for me to return.

There were 4 parts so it did take a while, not counting the time I was out of town.

Initial phone interview, HR interview (including tests), department interview, background check.

Interview Questions

• What did I expect from the company?   1 Answer

Lab Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CryoLife (Kennesaw, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter and went in to interview with 2 supervisors then shown around the facility. Was called back in order to have another interview with direct supervisor and was explained the routine of the position. I was hired on a week later.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CryoLife.

Interview

I received a call from human resources which turned into a 20 minute impromptu phone interview. After the call she asked if I would complete an online “assessment” within the next 24 hours. I did the assessment the next morning and sent her an email notifying her. The assessment was pretty standard and I’m sure I did well. Unfortunately, I never heard back from her not even an acknowledgement. After spending 1 and half hours completing an assessment and to never even receive a courtesy “No Thank You, We are moving on” speaks volumes of this organization.

Buyer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CryoLife (Kennesaw, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

The initial phone interview was like most others, the recruiter asked me about my previous experience and explained to me CryoLife's business as well as the roles of the position I was interviewing for.

After the interview I received an email to complete an online assessment which took about 45 minutes I believe.

I was selected for a second in person interview with the hiring manager and Sr. Buyer. During the interview I was asked several standardized questions such as "Tell me about a time you..."

Everyone from the recruiter to the individuals I interviewed with were extremely nice to me throughout the process. I will surely keep an eye out for other potential opportunities to work for this company.

Microbiology Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CryoLife (Atlanta, GA) in April 2011.

Interview

It was a pleasant experience, where we discussed an already filled job, but wanted to get me into the system since I had an internal recommendation. During the discussion, the HR rep discovered that I might be more interested in a job in the lab rather than at a desk. My resume was then forwarded to other departments that had openings.

Interview Questions

• What kind of lab experience do you have?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CryoLife (Kennesaw, GA) in July 2012.

Interview

Online application. Call back 1-2 months. Interviewed on the phone with HR/recruiters. 1 week later had interview with HR and then the hiring manager of my division. 1-3 weeks received job offer. LONG PROCESS

Interview Questions

• Most questions were job related.
      Unexpectedly was asked about any books that I was currently reading.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They seemed very open to negotiation.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at CryoLife.

Interview

The process is a little long with a profile test that can scare many candidates away.

Laboratory Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CryoLife (Kennesaw, GA).

Interview

I received a call from them about a day after I put in my application. They gave me an impromptu interview over the phone and told me to do an online assessment. After I submitted it I waited for over two weeks before I gave them a call back and see where it was headed. Within the day they called me back and arranged for an in person interview. There they asked me to do another assessment test that would last about an hour. The people there were really nice and the interviewer told me they would give me a call with their decision within a week after they went over my test results and background check. They didn't call so I gave them a call and no answer. It wasn't until a month later that I get a response from them. Getting anything done was very much like pulling teeth.