Culture Trip Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 47 of over 47 interviews

Other7%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Culture Trip

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Culture Trip in Jun 2021

Interview

Video interview with hiring manager and then an assignment to create a creative brief for a RFP proposal. Then provided with feedback on proposal and next steps for the interview process

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to leave your current job?
    Answer Question

Culture Trip

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Culture Trip

Interview

Not the most professional interview and tried to talk my CV down which came across as rude. The questions they asked were fine, very standard interview questions such as talk us through your CV, why do you want to work here etc

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

60 Comments

Tech

238.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Culture Trip~1054150
Join the conversation on

Culture Trip

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Culture Trip

Interview

Unprofessional, was laughing through the interview whilst I answered their questions. They looked over my shoulder out to the main office area and were giggling and distracted. Everyone stares at you when you walk in and leave. Instant atmosphere of being with a bunch of young people who think more of themselves than they should.

Interview Questions
  • I cannot remember any specific questions that were out of the ordinary.

Culture Trip

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Culture Trip in Jan 2021

Interview

The interview process had three stages: - A short interview with an Engineering Manager - A take-home technical exercise - A longer interview with a Tech Lead and Senior Developer The first interview was mainly focussed on who I was, what I was looking for, and what Culture Trip was like to work for. The interview was booked for 45 minutes but ran to almost twice that length, the Engineering Manager was very open and easy to talk to and answered all of my questions honestly. The technical excercise was easy to understand but had a lot of room to make your own design decisions. In the brief they suggested the standard '2 to 3 hours', and I took closer to 9, though by this point I ignore any time suggestions for take home tests. The test was well made for the domain and used all of the core technologies of the position I was interviewing for and there were no 'gotcha' elements. The final interview was mostly going over my submission for the technical exercise, covering my design decisions, what I thought could be improved upon and what they thought could be improved upon. The interviewers were always supportive and never condescending, lending a real code review feel to the interview. At every stage the feedback and resolution was reasonably prompt, but could have been quicker. Despite not receiving an offer I had a very positive experience with Culture Trip and can honestly say that they will be at the top of my list next time I'm looking for a job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Culture Trip (New York, NY)

Interview

Hubo 3 etapas, las cuales fueron una entrevista telefónica de 30 minutos, después tarea para presentar presencialmente y por ultimo una entrevista final. Muy profesionales, amables y correctos.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Culture Trip (London, England) in Aug 2020

Interview

A brief Call with HR to explain generalities of the role Zoom with 2 Technicals wishing to assess my methodologies and skills. Zoom with Department Manager to assess my personality and character. Negotiation with HR.

Interview Questions
  • My definition of a successful Ci/Cd pipeline.l, together with an interesting case that I want to share with them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Culture Trip (London, England) in Aug 2020

Interview

4 Stage Interview 1. Initial interview with the engineering director (Video Call). 2. Technical test or provide Git repository. You can choose. (I chose GIT repository as I was writing tests in some other processes I was in at the time) 3. Technical interview with the Lead engineer reviewing my last project in my GIT repository 4. Agile and culture fit interview The process for me was good and culture trip was very flexible in working around my availability as I was traveling then. The first interview with the engineering director was relaxing with him telling you about the process and the company while answering questions. I went through all the processes and got a call from HR after my final interview telling me about well it had gone, I was asked about my salary expectations and said she would get back to me if they will move to offer as there were other 3 candidates in the process. I got an email about 5 days later after sending a follow-up email saying they will not be offering with no proper feedback as to why. That is where I think the process failed, constructive feedback is always good.

Interview Questions
  • Agile process questions How would you handle conflicts in your team? How would you react if someone said something bad about a comment you made in the slack channel

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Culture Trip (Tel Aviv-Yafo)

Interview

I have been selected for a first phone interview in which I've been explained the writing task I would have had to complete on a following morning. I had to take a morning off from work since the task should have been done in two hours. Since I didn't receive anything at the agreed time I wrote an email: I had no reply. After 4 hours I sent another email asking about any inconvenience happened and again, I had no reply. I tried to call and the call had been declined after a few seconds. To me, that is incredibly disrespectful. After reading the reviews this awful HR policy comes at no surprise.

Interview Questions
  • During a first phone interview I've been explained the writing task I would have had to complete on a following morning. I didn't receive anything at the agreed time and even though I tried to reach out, I had no answer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Culture Trip (London, England)

Interview

I applied online and got an online interview invitation. When it comes to that designated day, interviewer never showed up for the online interview (after 30 minutes of waiting), nor did they care to apologize and explain. I decided to move on. Browsing through the employee comments, I can see why this company will not last long.

Interview Questions
  • Interviewer never showed up after 30 minutes of waiting. Nor did they apologize or explain.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Culture Trip (London, England) in Dec 2019

Interview

Well structured, open to what they expected from each stage, good feedback. Got to meet the people I would be working with, and got a good understanding of what the role entailed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 47 Interviews