Cumberland Farms Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2017

1.8

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterbury, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cumberland Farms (Waterbury, CT) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was a great experience the manager made it very comfortable. I wasnt nervous at all, the manager made the work place seem amazing and easy to get along with other coworkers. He also was able to work around my schedule

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I was better at working in groups or alone   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cumberland Farms.

Interview

Applied online. Got called a month or so later for interview. Got called for second interview after references were contacted and confirmed. Started new hire orientation 3 days after second interview.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clifton Park, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cumberland Farms (Clifton Park, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Was interviewed over the phone and then in the store by the manager, was polite and professional. Asked both general and personal questions. Was evaluated on experience and friendliness/personality. Was formal but took on a more personal less formal format as the interview progressed.

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, VT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cumberland Farms (Burlington, VT) in November 2016.

Interview

Very quick process, applied online and was given a quick phone interview with the corporate office before having another quick interview with the store manager. Questions were mostly based on my ability to perform the job and what my availiblity was. No nonsense in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What task would you be interested in performing (such as general maintence)? Can you carry out these tasks?   Answer Question
    • What is your availability?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cumberland Farms.

Interview

Absolutely ridiculous. Lasted 5 minutes.
    I was basically just warned about everyone's drama and bs. Wasn't even told about what the job entitled.
    The entire interview lacked professionalism, intelligence, and respect. I've pretty much been disrespected since day 1 from management.

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cumberland Farms (Newark, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

First interview was a phone call and the gentleman was very polite. Second interview was a in depth face to face. Great hiring managers and the employees seem to enjoy the job they are doing. The store manager was actively working with them. Great leadership program.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cumberland Farms (Framingham, MA).

Interview

Easy and thorough. Best question was what do you want for the perfect boss.Very standard interview process for a basic retail job. The manager was very gentle and kind man.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cumberland Farms (Orlando, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

Very fast. Typical interview. "Why do you want to work here?", "How would you make this company better?", "How long do you plan to stay if hired?", basic questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to for Cumberland Farms?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cumberland Farms in August 2014.

Interview

Quick interview, similar to a McDonalds or any little above minimum wage job. No drug test but their is a background check. Most of the training is done through Video and quizes.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, NH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cumberland Farms (Concord, NH) in May 2014.

Interview

Very informal hiring process, very quick and easy due to it being a first job for me. Very friendly environment and staff, honest and upfront about duties, timetables and pay. Would recommend to a young person as a 'first' job. Very stisifed

Interview Questions

• How well do you interact with customers of all types?   1 Answer