Cutco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cutco Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2017

1.6

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cutco in April 2017.

Interview

15 minutes after I applied for this job, I was given information, via text message, about the interview. They gave me 2 interview options, one for the same day I applied, and the other for a couple of days after (of course I took the closest one). As soon as I got there, I was given a paper application and was told to go sit in a waiting room. As I finished the application, the manager came and shook my hand and took one of the other applicants back. Being the next in line, the manager called me back to his office for the "1st interview". In that interview, he asked me basic interview questions, then sent me back to the room where I waited for the "2nd interview", ( this means I passed the first interview). All of the passing applicants waited for the manager to come back out to the waiting room to give instructions. Once he arrived, he called all of us to the front (group interview) and he went over a presentation. This part had all of us nervous, as he called us out to answer a question... (quiet embarrassing if you don't like being called out on the spot...like me). He tested us by the way we answer his questions. He also went over the product, the company and everything else we needed to know as potential sales representatives. After he was done, he called us back, one-by-one, to give us our "3rd and final interview" which was just him going over what he thought of us and determining if we were fit for the position. As he told me that he was happy to have me apart of his team, he shook my hand and went over my training days with me. So over all, the interview was very scary, but very easy at the same time. I am very excited to be apart of the Cutco team!

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work weekends, nights, and holidays?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cutco (Erie, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

Quick and simple but very in depth very laid back learned plenty and there were many engaging activities to help grow more comfortable with management and co workers very easy to connect and enjoy the interview

Interview Questions

• Am I ready to learn and make money   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Park, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cutco (Cedar Park, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, called the next day, walked into the building, was asked if I wanted the job, said yes, did orientation, then was shown the product, and hired once interview was done. I don't see how anyone can fail this interview.

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cutco (Green Bay, WI) in December 2016.

Interview

My interview was literally just Hi How are you. It was a very simple interview. I do think that the company needs to improve though. But other wise than that it was very simple. Just remember to smile as you may have to FaceTime.

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cutco (Plymouth Meeting, PA).

Interview

Everything was very unorganized. Their was one interviewer and he was addressing like 20 of us. He did a horrible job of explaining the position and what was required from us. I was 18 at the time just looking for a little cash for the summer and I would much rather have worked at McDonalds than this place.

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cutco (Costa Mesa, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

As soon as you walk in you would sign yourself in and the manager or who ever is there would tell you please fill out this form. Then you would wait to see the manager and he would greet you and say hello my name is and then they would say I will call you back when you are done with filling out this form. Then when the manager would call you in he would ask you about your schedule and ask where you live and where did you work. If they like you right there and then they will ask you to go into another room to wait for another round of interview. Now this interview is not normal they give you a presentation of what you will be doing for the company and what they expect from you as an employee and the manager will ask questions along during this process. This is really serious because at this point if you are answering things and are very talkative they will higher you. After the 2nd interview theres a 3rd interview where they will ask couple other things and right there and then they will tell you if you got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• When will you be able to start if I had given you the job today?   1 Answer

Independent Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gretna, LA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cutco (Gretna, LA) in January 2016.

Interview

It was painless and my manager gave me a chance, even considering my age. He made exceptions for my health issues at the time, although, my not being in attendance to weekly meetings caused my ultimate dismissal/leaving the company.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my ability in sales   1 Answer
    • If I had a problem speaking/conducting demos in front of people.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cutco.

Interview

it was fun interesting and i would tell all of my friends to take part in this process. They were nice and open about the job and i felt very welcome. thank you. thank you thank you.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hattiesburg, MS

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cutco (Hattiesburg, MS) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview was on one. Interviewer looked as if he was displeased or disgusted with my appearance. Interviewer seemed to be rushed and hurried to get the interview over. I was very surprised to get an offer after the interview was done. The interviewer did not seem genuinely interested in my comments and concerns during the interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cutco.

Interview

I went to the shipping department and talked with the manager. I was asked if I could lift a certain amount of weight which is required for the job.

Interview Questions

• As this was a labor position they didn't ask any questions.   Answer Question