Cutera Interview Questions

Updated Jan 4, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 15 of over 15 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cutera

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cutera (Brisbane, CA) in Nov 2021

Interview

Recieved an automatic email to set up an interview. Received several emails and messages on my phone to remind me of the interview. No one showed up for the interview and there was absolutely no way to contact HR. Very disappointing.

Cutera

Application

I interviewed at Cutera

Interview

Interview by hr and hiring manager.. done over the phone, approx 30 mins.. asked typical interview questions.. easy and relaxed interview process.. very good communication throughout the process in setting up the next steps

Interview Questions
  • What field service expedite do you have
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cutera (Vancouver, BC) in Oct 2021

Interview

Waste of time, clearly said there is no balance of work/life, very demanding, have to work too much during the week and also weekends, not reasonable at all, too much pressure and stress, not sure even if they pay off, doesn’t worth it in my opinion

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cutera

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cutera in Mar 2021

Interview

two-step process. Phone interview and in-person interview. They were agitated that I tried to counteroffer them, it made me realize working with this particular team would not be in my best interest.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cutera (New York, NY) in Nov 2020

Interview

The ASM slid in my DMs asking "why i am not selling lasers" (I was in pharma atthe time) always wanted to break into medical device so had a phone call with him then met him at a bar for an in person conversation, spoke to the VP with already 1 foot out the door ready to leave for a competitor on the phone for a good 30 seconds and was hired after 2 weeks. Pretty sure no one there has ever seen my resume or asked for it.

Interview Questions
  • Are you a good liar? Can you run around and book meetings for me in hopes you find a last minute opp and help me myself and i make quota

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cutera (Brisbane, CA) in Oct 2019

Interview

2 step process. In-person 1-on-1 with hiring manager, followed by a presentation to managers and senior vice president. They made an offer the day after the presentation. I'm just writing more words now because I'm getting an error message.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cutera (Brisbane, CA)

Interview

I applied via Indeed, recieved a phone call and was scheduled for an interview about a week later. There were 3, 1-on-1 interviews, first with operations manager (I believe), production supervisor, then HR. I waited quite a bit for the operations manager to grab me from the lobby.

Interview Questions
  • Usual interview, nothing stood out. I did ask if there was a high turnover and if they provide benefits.

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cutera (Brisbane, CA) in Oct 2017

Interview

There was a phone interview with the hiring manager; There was a written technical test; there was a SolidWorks test; there was a project presentation in front of some of the management team.

Interview Questions
  • Written test with conceptual mechanical questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cutera (San Francisco, CA) in Mar 2017

Interview

I was recruited on line and the phone screen was done by the Vice President of Engineering. I was interviewed on site first by the Director of Software Engineering, followed by an interview with the Vice President of Engineering.

Interview Questions
  • How do you ensure critical sections (uninterruptible execution) when building on an RTOS platform?
2 people found this interview helpful

Cutera

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Cutera

Interview

After initial recruiter call that took 2 months to achieve. finally met with regional in person. (2months) Then phone with another regional. (8 days) Final took place after 4 more months. I turned down position due to being dicked around for nearly 8-9 months. Clearly shows indecisiveness in making decisions. How could you work for such a company? Several recruiters stated that this is a fear monger company where you need to watch your back and always threatened with possibility of firing.

13 people found this interview helpful