DBS Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 22, 2017

2.9

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at DBS Bank (New York, NY).

Interview

Went for an interview and was told the positions was filled and that there are no available positions anymore. It was quite disappointing especially after spending time to prepare and finding time from work to attend the interview

Interview Questions

• What position did you apply for   1 Answer

Management Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DBS Bank.

Interview

HR called me and we did a phone interview. I live in the US and it took them 30 mins to access my phone. I was told that if I passed this interview I will have to be in Shanghai for the next round around late Feb.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

general introduction, past experiences, technical questions, brain teaser like how many people do you estimate that travel to some place every year. different people might get different questions. they also talked about their expectations for the interns.

Relationship Manager (Analyst) Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DBS Bank (New Delhi, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a pool campus recruitment drive. The executives from DBS were quite helpful and descriptive with what they expects from the applicants. It was a 1 day procesd comprising of group discussion and face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Since, I interned with a nationalisrd bank most of the questions were related to banking system only. What is cash credit, overdraft, NPAs. Current market situation with respect to NPAs and what can be done to overcome that.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DBS Bank in May 2014.

Interview

Applied online and received an email from HR. After speaking to a representative about my interests and aspirations at DBS, I received an email notifying me of online testing. The test consisted of Verbal and Numerical reasoning, each part taking an estimated 45 minutes. Two weeks later, HR confirmed that my scores had been submitted and that they would get back to me shortly with a confirmation. I then interviewed with a manager (who would be my boss) and received an official offer shortly after. The interview was a very natural conversation.

Compliance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

I apply online and they sent my a invitation to a phone interview. The guy is good. She didn't ask me a lot of difficult questions. Just a basic question like introduce yourself. Why bank? Why compliance. And she gives me some advice on the career path and introduce the division function and daily work process in DBS bank. it is a really a nice experience for me.

Graduate Programmer - Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Interview

I went through the video interview. There were six standard HR questions, nothing out of the ordinary. About one minute to two minutes of preparation for each question; two to three minutes to answer. Unable to take breaks in between questions, so be sure to be ready to complete the interview in one sitting.

Vice President Digital Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DBS Bank.

Interview

Really slow, and unclear process. Got a reply on my application through LinkedIn after 2 Months.
    Interview was fairly simple and involved a presentation deck to be created for the live problem case the management was working on and looking for solutions to.
    Ended abruptly and got no feedback on the solution I suggested.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DBS Bank.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews, first with 2 branch managers and the second one with HR. Managers mostly interested in seeing how you are a good fit for the role. More personal than technical questions. First interview lasted almost an hour, second one with HR was brief; going through resume again.
    Be confident, show them that you have done your research, and is truly excited for this job.

Interview Questions

• What makes a good salesperson?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DBS Bank.

Interview

still waiting for the next round. First you hand in all the materials and then the online test, if you pass the exam you need to have an online video interview,

Interview Questions

• the online test is very interesting, you are going to play some games...   1 Answer