DBS Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DBS Bank Interview Questions

Updated Feb 2, 2017

2.9

Management Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DBS Bank.

Interview

HR called me and we did a phone interview. I live in the US and it took them 30 mins to access my phone. I was told that if I passed this interview I will have to be in Shanghai for the next round around late Feb.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

general introduction, past experiences, technical questions, brain teaser like how many people do you estimate that travel to some place every year. different people might get different questions. they also talked about their expectations for the interns.

Relationship Manager (Analyst) Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DBS Bank (New Delhi, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a pool campus recruitment drive. The executives from DBS were quite helpful and descriptive with what they expects from the applicants. It was a 1 day procesd comprising of group discussion and face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Since, I interned with a nationalisrd bank most of the questions were related to banking system only. What is cash credit, overdraft, NPAs. Current market situation with respect to NPAs and what can be done to overcome that.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DBS Bank in May 2014.

Interview

Applied online and received an email from HR. After speaking to a representative about my interests and aspirations at DBS, I received an email notifying me of online testing. The test consisted of Verbal and Numerical reasoning, each part taking an estimated 45 minutes. Two weeks later, HR confirmed that my scores had been submitted and that they would get back to me shortly with a confirmation. I then interviewed with a manager (who would be my boss) and received an official offer shortly after. The interview was a very natural conversation.

Compliance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

I apply online and they sent my a invitation to a phone interview. The guy is good. She didn't ask me a lot of difficult questions. Just a basic question like introduce yourself. Why bank? Why compliance. And she gives me some advice on the career path and introduce the division function and daily work process in DBS bank. it is a really a nice experience for me.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2017.

Interview

Few round of interviews. Being single interviewer and few rounds with panel. The interview was conducted in their main office in the EAST of Singapore. Interviewed was smooth

Management Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DBS Bank.

Interview

I applied online and was invited to the video interview stage. My application proceeded to the assessment centre stage but I could not attend as I was studying overseas they require shortlisted applicants to be physically present.

Interview Questions

• For the video interview, what is a special talent that you would showcase?   Answer Question

Graduate Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2016.

Interview

1) Told to do a online assessment. (50 MCQ-12 mins and online behavioral assessment)
    2) Online Interview ( Given 5-7 Questions - each takes about 1.5min to answer)
    3) Assessment Centre/Panel Interview (Case Studies and presentation)

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself in 3-5 years time?   1 Answer

Operations Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in December 2016.

Interview

Got HR phone interview few weeks after completing the online application. HR confirmed my job offer the next week. Nothing special about the interview. The HR only asked me some typical interview questions.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Four interviews, including one presentation that is based on some professional knowledge. Some questions from CV. People are nice there. I like the interviews. It is a good place for everyone.

Interview Questions

• What do you do for your phd work.   1 Answer