DC Comics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DC Comics Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at DC Comics

Assistant Editor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at DC Comics in March 2016.

Interview

Standard interview process. First round with HR rep, second with hiring manager, and third with hiring manager and editor in chief.

Everyone was very professional and amiable. The recruiter was very helpful through the entire process.

The interviews with the hiring manager and the editor in chief were pretty informal. Questions weren't wrote, by more about my personal interests and experiences.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty informal mostly focused on my experience and interest.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DC Comics.

Interview

Went through agency. Agency was very helpful and found this position for me very quick. Knew what industry I wanted and found everything I was looking for. Soon after I had an over the phone interview with HR and discussed my resume in length and what I was looking for in the future. About 3 days later I was offered the job.

Accounts Payable Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DC Comics (New York, NY) in November 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with the accounts payable manager and the controller. The experience was very professional. I was able to meet with the accounts payable manager and the controller. I waited for one month for an offer and started to work for them in the month of December.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DC Comics (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Really long follow up time. It took several months from application to actual interview and then rejection form letter to follow. It wasn't a difficult interview but the in person interviewer didn't seem like they had a lot of interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Graphic arts training. How long was it and when was it. They were looking for logo design primarily.   1 Answer