DC Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

National Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at DC Group (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2013.

Interview

I was called by the sales manager, he found my resume on careerbuilder.com. I went in for an interview with him, then the CFO and finally the CEO. I thought it was a quick and easy process and was very happy with the impression of the company. I met a few other employees during the process and they were all very welcoming, felt as if the company was its own small family.

Negotiation

Salary was negotiable. I felt the offer was generous for not being in the IT field previously.

National Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DC Group (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2012.

Interview

I was able to meet with my direct manager, Human Resources, as well as the CEO. All of the interviews were very comfortable and more conversation and open than most other positions. From the beginning I was able to ask questions, receive the information, as well as learn about the companies goals for the next 5 years.

Business Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DC Group (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2009.

Interview

One panel interview with supervisors and two 1:1 interviews with CEO. Panel was mostly questions revolving around work ethic and attitude; CEO questions were mostly about personal things, assumedly to gauge personal attitude and responses.

Negotiation

Negotiate better pay. The productivity of the position demands for it., regardless of counter-arguments on experience.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DC Group (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2016.

Interview

Had an initial phone screen with the hiring Manager. Discussion went well and we moved onto an in person interview. This lasted about 45-minutes and was more about the company than how I would benefit them. I was bored already. I followed up, however, and was given a 2nd interview with the same Manager. He stated he felt this position wasn't for me but they had another opportunity they wanted me to consider. I became engaged at the opportunity. Just so happened I had applied for that position, as well as the one I had been interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• Would you be interested in this other role?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DC Group (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2014.

Interview

several interviews with management and with the CEO. Both management and CEO were very professional and courteous. I felt the process was fair and to the point. It was streamlined so it was not too many interviews which was nice.

Interview Questions

• very detailed and fair to the position   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DC Group (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2017.

Interview

Initial phone interview, then in person with a manager, then set up an interview with the CEO. Wanted me to interview with the CEO right after the first in person interview. Be prepared for two interviews back to back.

Interview Questions

• When did you experience a pressure situation   1 Answer

FSE Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DC Group in January 2017.

Interview

Phone call with manager. Discussed the current opportunities available. Discussed my previous experience in this field. Reviewed the typical work schedule and types of equipment to maintained and repaired. Very helpful and cordial interviewer.

Interview Questions

• daily routine at previous job. Previous experience with UPS   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DC Group (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2013.

Interview

I sent my resume to Charlie Kramer and interviewed with Jon Frank the next day.

Interview Questions

• No difficult question. Jon Frank asked a question and I answered. I waited for about 10 minutes for him to ask me the next questions.   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at DC Group.

Interview

Initial interview with owner Jon Frank. He was odd to say the least. Almost non communicative

Interview Questions

• I was asked to write an essay as to why I wanted to work at DC Group   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary is very low but I did get him to come up two thousand dollars off the $32K base. Commission structure was not even explained.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DC Group (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2014.

Interview

I went through the phone and in person interview process finishing with my last conversation with the CEO, Jon Frank. This interaction was awkward, degrading, and intrusive. Jon attitude and demeanor reflected horribly on the company. I knew that working for Jon would be difficult as soon as he did not great me or make eye contact when I entered his office!

Interview Questions

• Every question that was asked did not have an answer that was going to be good enough especially questions regarding prospecting styles.   1 Answer