DC Prep Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2016

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at DC Prep

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at DC Prep

Found 5 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DC Prep (United States)

Interview

Standard. I got in touch with a recruiter "so I could hear more." It was a phone interview. I came in for a mock-lesson. You reflect on your practice and they ask standard interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • What's one thing you would have done to improve this lesson?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DC Prep (Washington, DC)

Interview

After applying, you are called for a phone interview I believe. After a phone interview, I went in to teach a sample lesson, tour the campus, and then do a regular interview with 3-5 administrators and talent managers. It was all very comfortable and a great experience.

Interview Questions
  • I don't remember the interview questions but I think they were pretty typical of teaching questions
Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DC Prep (Washington, DC) in Jul 2015

Interview

It went really smoothly overall. No crazy questions were asked. They are all really generic. They will notify you for a demo if they are interested in giving you an offer. They will come observe you if you're currently receiving your teacher's training. Normally the turnaround is really fast.

Interview Questions
DC Prep
Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DC Prep (Washington, DC) in Mar 2014

Interview

There was an online application followed by a phone interview followed by an in-person demo/interview. The questions were all very generic, "no excuses" charter school questions. During the phone interview (as with most charters who use recruiters) they'll ask you to come in for an in-person demo over the phone if they are interested in you. When you do come in for a demo, you are generally taped, and sit down with the principal and recruiter after the demo to discuss how the lesson went.

Interview Questions
DC Prep
Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DC Prep (Washington, DC) in Mar 2012

Interview

I was greeting by a friendly face and treated very well. The model lesson went smoothly and talking to the staff members was very pleasant. Overall, I felt that the questions were fair and appropriate for the position I was applying to. When I left they called me a cab and gave me a quiet space to work until it arrived. I left feeling exceptionally positive about the experience.