DC Shoes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 1, 2017

2.0

Production Artist/Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DC Shoes (Huntington Beach, CA).

Interview

I was a contractor working seasonally and when another artist quit to take on a roll in another company I was asked to interview for this position. It was a quick interview as I had already worked there for about 3 months as a contractor assisting with catalog production. It was a quick interview with the General Manager of the Central Marketing group and he wanted to know what my experience was outside of the contract job I had with them.

Interview Questions

• How many years outside of Quiksilver have you had production art experience?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was little room for negotiation as I was replacing another employee who was moving on so I was taking the job at the salary allocated for that position.

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DC Shoes in May 2013.

Interview

Recruited and presented by a headhunter, three interview process with President of DC, President of Quiksilver, and DC SVP Footwear, SVP Marketing, SVP, Apparel, SVP Operations, both individually and in a group setting

Supervisor Purchasing and Procurement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at DC Shoes (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2012.

Interview

phone interview, in person interview..ask very little questions and about past experience. seven day process. met with other supervisor. enviroment is fun. lots of room to grow. mangement could be better

Senior Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DC Shoes in March 2010.

Interview

flew out to california and did a one time interview, got a call back the next week with an offer for $28,000 i negotiated $33,000. They agreed and a moved back to california and started working for DC Shoes. It was a great company and great job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotated $33,000

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DC Shoes (Barcelona (Spain)) in June 2011.

Interview

Personnel Interview with Country Manager. I was old employee and they were interested in my services like freelance. Good interview and situation but was not interested in the conditions.