DCP Midstream LP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 17, 2017

2.7

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DCP Midstream LP (Denver, CO).

Interview

I was called by the HR person to come in and meet with the hiring manager, then later received a call to do a drug test which I did. Then about a week later received the call to start

Interview Questions

• Why I was looking for another job   1 Answer

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DCP Midstream LP (Houston, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Very detail as what you can do to make DCP a better company and increase productive and promote safety in the work place. How well you as a team and your strategy on working with your direct reports.

Interview Questions

• In the role of Supervisor what could be my next step in my career?   1 Answer

Product Owner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DCP Midstream LP (Denver, CO).

Interview

I had originally applied for a different job than the one I ended up taking. The recruiter did an initial phone screen. About a week later I spoke on the phone with the hiring manager. A week after that I did an in-person interview with the hiring manager and his manager. Followed that up with a informal dinner with the hiring manager and a recent hire to the team. None of the interviews were terribly difficult, rather questions were mostly asked about experience with a few situational exercises. The whole process felt as though they were looking for a good fit and everything seemed to be geared to that end.

Interview Questions

• Facilitate planning a birthday party for children of co-workers.   Answer Question

Risk Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DCP Midstream LP (Houston, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied through the company website after coming across the job posting through Indeed. Shortly after, I received an email from the hiring manager to set up a phone interview. The prompt response was definitely a good sign. The professionalism from the hiring manager on the phone was impressive. The very next day after the phone interview I received an email to schedule and in person interview with her and her Manager, through the phone because she was not local. I appreciated how patient and willing to work with my schedule since I could make it to an interview a week after. Arriving to their office, I was not disappointed. They both made the interview casual and comfortable. I was very well informed about the position thanks to both managers. It was a very positive experience.

Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I interviewed at DCP Midstream LP (Houston, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

The process initiated with the Company HR Recruiter for screening to check match with the position. After HR screening, the on site interview was scheduled with the Manager and the Team for technical proficiency, personality and skills check. The offer of employment was issued after that step.

Interview Questions

• Mainly related to discuss how previous achievements, knowledge and skills match with the position, as well as the right disposition for the role and team work player.   1 Answer

Field Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DCP Midstream LP (Carlsbad, NM) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position online, and within a few weeks, I received a call to interview, on the day of my interview, I showed up to my assigned destination where the interview was to take place, and was instantly confronted with hospitality which made me feel comfortable, the questions in the interview were compassionate and aggressive which they were thought all the way through, but the environment was comfortable which allowed myself to think about the questions and able to answer all the questions with confidents. Whether I get the position or not, I'm impressed with the way the interview was conducted.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important part of the of working for DCP midstream   1 Answer

Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DCP Midstream LP (Houston, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

My resume had been passed along by a friend and they took it to the Engineering Director and the Automation Manager. They saw I had relevant experience and scheduled a phone screening with me. After the phone screen, I received a call to confirm availability for an in-person interview. Since I had been situated in the Chicago area, they purchased a flight for me, flew me out and reimbursed my travel expenses. Most of the inquiries were about my understanding of the role and a few exercises to understand my depth of knowledge for the position. They also allotted plenty of opportunity for myself to probe and make sure I fully understood the details of the position.

Interview Questions

• What is your understanding of what the position entails?   1 Answer

I & E Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hobbs, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DCP Midstream LP (Hobbs, NM) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was a good casual laid back interview. My interviewer made it comfortable. It lasted about 1 hour and we learned a good amount about another too. I got the interview one week after I applied.

Plant Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DCP Midstream LP in March 2017.

Interview

I spoke on the phone with the hiring rep, and then the plant manager first before the formal interview was scheduled. This was helpful as I live pretty far away. After the phone interviews, they worked with me for the formal interview due to travel. Good process, and it was never overly stressful. The interview was in their main office, with 2 of the plant managers. They were cordial and friendly through the process. They asked good questions, and allowed and answered questions of my own.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing youve done to improve efficiency in the process as an operator?   1 Answer

Sourcing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DCP Midstream LP (Denver, CO).

Interview

Phone interview, followed by team interview, then final interviews with executives. One guy was a real creep and wouldn't even shake my hand at the end of the interview. I am disabled and he seemed to be staring at me in an offensive manner the time. When I left the interview his co worker said he was an awful person and said he made it difficult working at the company.