DFW International Airport Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 22, 2017

2.8

Airport Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DFW International Airport (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Interview begins with a single interviewer, then moves onto a panel. If they are happy with your performance in the first interview, they put you before a panel of managers and you answer questions from them.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be in airport security?   1 Answer

DPS Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DFW International Airport.

Interview

STAR a supposed behavior analysis of your life. Panel members sit with paper in front of them and check off predetermined words you say, can't make eye contact with you because they are to busy looking for the words you say on the paper. How well are they listening, did they miss something, who knows? A predetermined question is asked you have X minutes to give your response. If you finish before the time is up you just sit there, if you are still talking at the end of your time you are interrupted and that response is done. You cant ask any questions other than please repeat the question and the panel members won't ask an further clarification questions or ask for you to expound on anything. So if you kinda started going down the right path but didn't say the magic words they can't really assess your behavior in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions are behavior based "Tell me about a time when you had a problem with another employee or supervisor". Ask for feedback after you don't get the job and they will not share with you how you could do better but was told I did not use the proper buzz words.   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DFW International Airport (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

After application process, I was contacted by HR for a an HR round. Then a Video interview and later a one to one interview. For round 3 it was supposed to another video call but was called in for a one to one. With 20 years of experience, I applied for a job which required 5 years of experience. An informal feedback I had was that I was over qualified.

Human Resources Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DFW International Airport (Dallas, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview process includes: Phone interview, Interview with hiring manager and then panel interview. Final step was meeting with VP. Specific Targeted Selection behavior based interviews. Be sure to give specific examples when answering questions. Prepare examples of projects and client interactions you have been involved in. It is ok to ask interviewer to repeat question.

Interview Questions

• Work/Education background; Expect questions about customer service, project management, etc.   Answer Question

Senior Network Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DFW International Airport (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

There was an initial e-mail from an in-house recruiter, then a quick phone call prior to being sent to a technical phone screen by one of the management. After that a in-person behavioral interview will be scheduled.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral interview questions were pretty standard. Name a time where you messed up. How did you handle a difficult colleague, etc...   Answer Question

Treasury Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DFW International Airport (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview was standard however I tried to follow up with recruiter Stephaine Farrell after the interview and even sent a thank you email for taking the time to conduct the interview and she was very unprofessional and never replied to emails or calls.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral type questions were asked....describe a time when and give me an example of when.   Answer Question

Marketing Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at DFW International Airport in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online through DFW website. Called to set up phone screen to confirm basic qualifications and resume. After phone screen, asked to come in for one on one interview with manager and potential co-worker. Interview went well, somewhat informal with both involved and made to feel quite comfortable. Afterward, no contact what so ever from DFW Airport Human Resources. Eventually job posting was removed online, so I assume the position was filled.

Interview Questions

• Describe a position or job you held with direct supervisory experience? How would those you supervised describe your management style?   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DFW International Airport in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was tedious.
    I first had a phone interview with the networking manager.
    I then came in for a 1:1 interview with the senior network manager.
    I then came for my last interview with the AVP

Interview Questions

• How do you keep up with the latest technologies?   1 Answer

LTSO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DFW International Airport (Dallas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very stressful, it's all scenario based questions... it's a threw person panel, you have answered questions by saying what was the problem what did you do and what was the outcome

ETAM BoardGraduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DFW International Airport (Dallas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

STAR model
    asked about 4 or 5 different questions. All STAR models to answer.
    two interviewers, take about 50 minutes to finish.