DFW International Airport Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 30 of over 30 interviews

In Person7%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

DFW International Airport

Application

I interviewed at DFW International Airport

Interview

The interview process was drawn out. Many steps in the interview process. The interview difficulty was average, but they sought much detail. Although, drawn out, I would recommend to a friend.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths and weaknesses?
    Answer Question

DFW International Airport

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DFW International Airport

Interview

First interview was via phone, second and third interviews were via video call. If you're a current employee, little emphasis is placed on your current job performance. It all comes down to how well you sell yourself via the S.T.A.R. questions.

Interview Questions
  • Typical S.T.A.R. questions after initial pleasantries were exchanged.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DFW International Airport (Dallas, TX) in Jun 2021

Interview

The recruiter emailed me a link to schedule a telephone interview. I followed the instructions and booked the 3 pm timeslot for the following day (first available). At 2:51 pm the following day, I received an email rescheduling the interview for the following day at 3 pm. The recruiter called and we had about a 20-30 minute telephone interview with questions about my qualifications and background. Four days later, the recruiter called me again asking to speak with me about the position. Come to find out, the recruiter either didn't take any notes or lost the notes from the previous conversation.

Interview Questions
  • The generic list of difficult employees, handling negative criticism and the like.

DFW International Airport

Application

I interviewed at DFW International Airport

Interview

It was a panal with the STARR format. It was all management and I heard back pretty quickly. I found it challenging answering in this format so I would recommend practicing since no one really talks in this manner.

Interview Questions
  • I didn't really find any of the questions challenging it was how I was expected to answer.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DFW International Airport (Dallas, TX)

Interview

Panel interview in which they follow the "STAR" method of questions. All questions are based off past incidents of problems and how you solved or hypothetical questions. High pressure and people seemed like they didn't care and just wanted to get it over with. After reading reviews I can see why.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had conflict with a supervisor? In detail what was the conflict, what did you do correct, and what was the outcome?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

Interview

STAR method panel interview. High pressure, rushed experience. SEVERAL scenario based questions. Tell me about a time when you had a highly stressful situation in the workplace. What were the details? How did you handle it? Provide as many details as you can. I know many organizations utilize this method, however I feel it allows the compulsive liars to flourish and the end result is several sociopaths hired on.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had a highly stressful situation in the workplace. What were the details? How did you handle it? Provide as many details as you can.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DFW International Airport (Dallas, TX) in Jun 2018

Interview

Submitted resume. Emailed for phone interview with recruiter. After phone interview with recruiter went in for interview with hiring manager. Then went for panel interview. The thing to note here is that the recruiter (DFW employee) was very unprofessional. Didn't call when he said he would. Didn't follow up. The scheduling of the two in person interviews was very last minute and it was sort of either you can be here when say or you can not have this interview. No consideration given to the fact that i was currently employed. After the panel interview I heard nothing from him. Emailed for follow up he said he heard it went well and he was waiting on someone who was out of office to provide feedback. Then nothing. Another week goes by and I left a message and he never bothered to call back. I saw today the job has been removed from the active postings so I assume it's been filled. They expected to me to jump through hoops to come in and meet with them, told me things were looking good and then ghosted me! I had already decided I wouldn't move forward but this is just unprofessional and I want to warn others.

Interview Questions
  • Standard Questions. They use the STAR method in person. They talk a lot about the facilities available but not a lot about the actual job. That was a major red flag. IT is on call 24/7 even on vacation. Another red flag.

DFW International Airport

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DFW International Airport

Interview

Awesome environment, everyone was very nice and it seems to be a place that I've love to work. The recruiter stated that I would know something by either the end of the week air early the next week. They kept their word and I was contacted within the end of the week for a face to face interview. reached out to me and within a week I had a face to face interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why is DFW Airport the place for you

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

Interview

Began with a telephone interview with human resources asking basic questions in order to prescreen. Next step was a group interview with 3-4 Management figures within the department, many what if, what did you do type questions. I should have clued in on the elitist attitude and body language suggesting superiority complex with the interviewers, would had saved me some anguish of working here.

Interview Questions
  • Questions based on previous experience and certain situations that arose, the how, what, when you handled said situations.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DFW International Airport (Dallas, TX) in Jun 2017

Interview

A five question video interview in which five second video responses were sent to the interviewer via either the HireVue website or the app that is provided for people with phones

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 30 Interviews