DFW International Airport Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DFW International Airport Interview Questions

Updated Oct 17, 2017

2.7

Public Relations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DFW International Airport.

Interview

Awesome environment, everyone was very nice and it seems to be a place that I've love to work. The recruiter stated that I would know something by either the end of the week air early the next week. They kept their word and I was contacted within the end of the week for a face to face interview. reached out to me and within a week I had a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Why is DFW Airport the place for you   2 Answers

Airport Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DFW International Airport (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Began with a telephone interview with human resources asking basic questions in order to prescreen. Next step was a group interview with 3-4 Management figures within the department, many what if, what did you do type questions. I should have clued in on the elitist attitude and body language suggesting superiority complex with the interviewers, would had saved me some anguish of working here.

Interview Questions

• Questions based on previous experience and certain situations that arose, the how, what, when you handled said situations.   Answer Question

Airfield Operations Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DFW International Airport (Dallas, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied in May 2017, got a phone call from HR about three weeks later and scheduled an in-person interview at DFW HQ. Interview was a two person panel, lasted about 45 minutes. They asked the typical STAR behavioral questions and then explained the duties of the job.

Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DFW International Airport (Dallas, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

A five question video interview in which five second video responses were sent to the interviewer via either the HireVue website or the app that is provided for people with phones

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DFW International Airport (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Received a telephone interview first, then a group interview was scheduled. Headquarter building was very nice, comfortable to sit and wait. During the interview I could tell that the individuals were full of themselves and cocky.

Interview Questions

• Initially it was a discussion on my previous experience and then each person asked a scenario question, on which you are scored.   1 Answer

Airport Security Officer Interview

Application

Interview

Interview begins with a single interviewer, then moves onto a panel. If they are happy with your performance in the first interview, they put you before a panel of managers and you answer questions from them.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be in airport security?   1 Answer

DPS Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DFW International Airport.

Interview

STAR a supposed behavior analysis of your life. Panel members sit with paper in front of them and check off predetermined words you say, can't make eye contact with you because they are to busy looking for the words you say on the paper. How well are they listening, did they miss something, who knows? A predetermined question is asked you have X minutes to give your response. If you finish before the time is up you just sit there, if you are still talking at the end of your time you are interrupted and that response is done. You cant ask any questions other than please repeat the question and the panel members won't ask an further clarification questions or ask for you to expound on anything. So if you kinda started going down the right path but didn't say the magic words they can't really assess your behavior in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions are behavior based "Tell me about a time when you had a problem with another employee or supervisor". Ask for feedback after you don't get the job and they will not share with you how you could do better but was told I did not use the proper buzz words.   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DFW International Airport (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

After application process, I was contacted by HR for a an HR round. Then a Video interview and later a one to one interview. For round 3 it was supposed to another video call but was called in for a one to one. With 20 years of experience, I applied for a job which required 5 years of experience. An informal feedback I had was that I was over qualified.

Human Resources Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DFW International Airport (Dallas, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview process includes: Phone interview, Interview with hiring manager and then panel interview. Final step was meeting with VP. Specific Targeted Selection behavior based interviews. Be sure to give specific examples when answering questions. Prepare examples of projects and client interactions you have been involved in. It is ok to ask interviewer to repeat question.

Interview Questions

• Work/Education background; Expect questions about customer service, project management, etc.   Answer Question

Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DFW International Airport (Irving, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

First had a phone interview, then an actual person to person interview. After that I got a call in a week or so and then had to go back to the airport to sign my contract and take a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Asked about previous customer experience and job details.   1 Answer