Cover image for DHL Global Forwarding, Freight

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

DHL Global Forwarding, Freight Interview Questions

Updated Feb 4, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 202 of over 202 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at DHL Global Forwarding, Freight

DHL Global Forwarding, Freight

Application

I interviewed at DHL Global Forwarding, Freight

Interview

Entrevista em três fases, com os profissionais da aérea e RH, super prática e profissional. A empresa me deixou confortar em todas as etapas e se mostrou disponível em todo momento, recomendo fortemente!

Interview Questions
  • Motivo de querer trocar de emprego
    1 Answer

DHL Global Forwarding, Freight

Application

I interviewed at DHL Global Forwarding, Freight

Interview

Interview process was fast and efficient. Overall positive experience. First interview was a detailed look at CV, discussing: skills, relevant experience as well as anything else that might be relevant. They also test your language skills (if the job requires communication in different languages)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DHL Global Forwarding, Freight

Application

I interviewed at DHL Global Forwarding, Freight

Interview

easy process with excellent experience convenient for jobseekers who seeking for job gr8 app to be download and use easy process with excellent experience convenient for jobseekers who seeking for job gr8 app to be download and use

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DHL Global Forwarding, Freight

Application

I interviewed at DHL Global Forwarding, Freight

Interview

Interview feedback is the feedback that you give to a candidate about their performance after the interview. It entails making detailed notes during and after a job interview about the candidate's suitability for the position.

Interview Questions
  • What are the types of user authentication? What is the process of setting the HA Host Offline? What is Index Management? What is Reference Set? What is the Event Collector?

DHL Global Forwarding, Freight

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DHL Global Forwarding, Freight

Interview

The whole Recruitment process is an introspection exercise. Even if you do not get selected, you actually gain a certain kind confidence by the time you get to the interview round that you have the right skills but with a little bit of practice would be able to crack the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Questions related to your favorite subject and your specialization

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Louis

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (Port Louis) in Nov 2022

Interview

Great experience, with very friendly panelists. I thoroughly enjoyed it. There were Three phases to the interview process: a detailed aptitude text, then e-interview with the HR Team and finally interviews with the CFO

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (Singapore) in Oct 2022

Interview

The hiring manager showed no interest and did not even know my background or hold my resume. I did not feel respected at all—a waste of my time. The HR sounds unprofessional as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Subang Jaya

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (Subang Jaya)

Interview

1 virtual interview, no assessment but problem solving skill needed during interview session. Strategic thinking to link the scenario and provide solution needed and there will manager and HR joined the call.

Interview Questions
  • What is DGF product How do you encounter people behavior

Anonymous Employee in Bonn

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (Bonn) in Aug 2022

Interview

DHL Freight has two separate interviews. The first one is the combination of HR and overall interview. The second one is fully technical on-site interview which one should solve the technical problems. It is very kindly interview and the interviewers are very polite and patient.

Interview Questions
  • What are the steps of Business intelligence design and implementation?

DHL Global Forwarding, Freight

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DHL Global Forwarding, Freight

Interview

The interview process was divided into to video calls with an HR representative, and two Sales division representative. They were asking both technical questions and some questions related to my background.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 202 Interviews

DHL Global Forwarding, Freight Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at DHL Global Forwarding, Freight as 67.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.65 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Management Trainee and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Internship and Entry Processor roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at DHL Global Forwarding, Freight takes an average of 27 days when considering 130 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Telesales Executive had the quickest hiring process (on average 6 days), whereas Management Trainee roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 54 days).

Common stages of the interview process at DHL Global Forwarding, Freight according to 130 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 18.66%