DIMONT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DIMONT Interview Questions

2.5

Finance Interview

Interview

This was the strangest interview I've ever experienced in the course of a 15+ year career. I got the impression that the person hiring was looking for someone who enjoyed firing people and playing mind games. No thanks.

Document Review Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DIMONT (Dallas, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Received phone call from recruiter for one position but she thought I'd be better suited for the DRS position. I came into the office and had a face to face interview with two supervisors, then took an assesment.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were the basic,normal interview questions   Answer Question

Claims Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at DIMONT (San Diego, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Phone screen prior to interview. In-person interview was one-on-one and interviewer was very friendly and gave you a tour around the office. They also gave you a test on your computer skills. The entire process took about a week in between the time I completed the interview and received the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying for this job? Why should we hire you? What relevant experience do you have?   Answer Question

Claim Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DIMONT (Dallas, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with a manager for a Claim Associate position. The position seemed interesting but not exactly what I was looking for. My experience is in carrier based insurance. The questions asked were pretty basic and easy. Took a basic skills assessment test administered by HR. The whole process was about average. Basically what you would expect.

Interview Questions

• What don't you like about your current job?   1 Answer

The pay wasn't quite what I was looking for.