DIRTT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Experienced Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DIRTT (Savannah, GA).

Interview

Typical 1-hour interview. The talent manager reads your resume prior to the interview and asks you to elaborate on a few things. Then asks you questions dealing with tasks that are not mentioned on your resume.

After the interview, I was told they have other interviews for this position and they would let me know one way or the other by Friday.
    No information was provided by the end of day Friday.
    Monday I received an email stating they would let me know by Thursday of that week.
    No information was provided by the end of day Thursday.
    Friday I emailed the hiring manager and was told they offered the position to an applicant with more experience in production and they had accepted.

The company seemed like a solid company that I would have loved to work for. I will keep an eye out for future opportunities with them.

Interview Questions

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at DIRTT (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview needs to be creative such as a video. Then you have a phone interview, and a face to face in which you re quizzed in construction and design knowledge. Asked about my current role and if I could demonstrate the technology to him.

Interview Questions

• If I knew about construction and design. If I was ok working in an open concept space.   1 Answer

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DIRTT (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in September 2012.

Interview

Interview was professional and technical. Interviewers were friendly. First part was on the phone then one on one with the department manager and then led by a panel. Once they determined that I was up to the task they didn't try negotiating the amount I asked for. Questions were both technical and to test personality traits.