DJO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DJO Interview Questions

Interviews at DJO

2.7

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DJO in June 2014.

Interview

The whole process was Super easy. One of the easiest interviews i have been a part of. They ask basic questions, how you would handle a situation, apply it to your previous experience. I was offered the job the next day.

Associate Product Manager Interview

Interview

I had threes initial phone interviews: one with the recruiter, one with the HR director and one with the hiring manager. Then I was asked to come in for an in person interview with the hiring manager.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vista, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at DJO (Vista, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

There was a preliminary 45 minute phone interview with the recruiting manager, then a 2 hour in-person interview where I met with 4 people: the hiring manager, their manager, the manager of the department, and the HR representative.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with change?   1 Answer

Regulatory Affairs Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vista, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at DJO (Vista, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter. Then was referred to the hiring manager for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a process that I undertook, from start to finish. Also, describe any challenges faced along the way and how I dealt with them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fairly straightforward.

Senior Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DJO (Vista, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

1. HR Send me an email to go to the web site with a link and submit a formal application.
    2. HR Set up a Phone Screen.

HR told me that we are not looking for Immigration Workers for this Job. However DJO claims to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.

Interview Questions

• Where did you heard about this position ?   1 Answer
    • What attracted you to this position ?   1 Answer
    • why are you leaving from your current job ?   1 Answer
    • Do u really have Masters and Bachelors ?   1 Answer
    • what are your salary needs ? will 80 K acceptable to you ?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DJO.

Interview

Initial phone screens with HR and then the Hiring Manager. Hiring Manager was enthusiastic and wanted to bring me in for a F2F. Last e-mail from HR letting me know that they were working on scheduling the interview. Then nothing. No follow-up, no interview. Very unprofessional.

When asked of HR of the poor company reviews on Glassdoor, they blamed it on disgruntled employees. Maybe those reviews are not that far off.

Interview Questions

• None really, my resume spoke for itself so the F2F interview was expected.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DJO (Vista, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Great phone screen with fabulous Senior Recruiter. Good phone interview with Hiring Manager.

In person interviews with CHRO, two HRBPs, a new hire who had worked for Hiring Manager at previous company, and Hiring Manager again. HRBPs were not easy to read. Chief was engaging. Everything seemed to go well. Hiring Manager said it was between me and an overqualified person.

Within a couple weeks, the Senior Recruiter contacted me to say that the new hire I had interviewed with was given the Director role, instead. A new role was also created that would report to this new hire. They asked me to consider the new, lesser role, which would be handled by another recruiter. I agreed, thinking they were still pleased with my interview.

Then nothing... I pinged the new recruiter after a month and she said they were busy. Another month later, I pinged her again, and she said they were still "busy." Not long after, she let me know the role had been filled.

Very disorganized and disappointing.

Interview Questions

• List three positive and three negative qualities that you possess.   Answer Question

Sales Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vista, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at DJO (Vista, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Had phone screening, then on-site with 4 people. Was then called back for another round of interviews with 3 more. Pretty normal questions that you hear during the interview process; what are your career goals, why this company, what was the last conflict you had at work and how did you handle it?

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DJO (Houston, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

met with regional manager for a very casual interview. proceeded next to a district manager after a 2 week time period. District manager was a much more professional and structured with much more difficult questions. did not have to interview with anyone else.

Interview Questions

• What can you contribute to our company?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plainfield, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DJO (Plainfield, IN) in July 2015.

Interview

I was asked how much I was currently earing and how much I was looking for. I was offered the position however it was 4.00 an hour less than I was currently making. I wish they would have told me before I took time off work and went through 3 interviews.

Interview Questions

They wanted to pay much less than I was currently making.