DK Security Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at DK Security

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DK Security (Grand Rapids, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied on-line at their website www.DKsecurity.com. A recruiter called the next week and conducted a over the phone interview and then I was invited to the corporate office to conduct a face to face interview. Face to face interview gives you an overview of the jobs, locations, and pay wages. Interviewer will then go through your application and ask a series of questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any prior security experience?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any criminal history?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DK Security (Detroit, MI) in September 2015.

Interview

My interview process was pretty good I knew where the place was going to b at I told them that I wanted to experience something different in my life I told them I'm a fast learner I have a good positive attitude oh an I also make it clear that I have a learning disabilities but I'm quick with hands on I love to work making money keeps me motivated

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work for their company   1 Answer

Command Center Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DK Security (Grand Rapids, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

first did a phone interview, then interview with HR, then IQ test. After i was hired I also had to take a drug test. When it was all said and done they made me watch a training video that you had to answer questions about but I honestly do not think they even look at it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DK Security (Grand Rapids, MI) in November 2014.

Interview

Had a brief phone interview with basic questions such as why you want to be a security guard and questions about the company. Afterwards I had an interview consisting of behavioral questions and questions about my resume and previous experience. The employer gave me several choices of locations in which I could work at based on my desired hours, and difficulty.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to make a decision to take action for your employers sake?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DK Security (Grand Rapids, MI) in January 2014.

Interview

Received phone interview 2 weeks after applying online. Asked pretty basic questions like what would you do in this case and made sure you met all requirements. If you get a call that's a good sign.

Interview Questions

• Someone is acting aggressive towards you. What do you do?   Answer Question

Event Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DK Security (Lansing, MI) in May 2013.

Interview

Applied online on the companies website. I then received a phone call about a week later to set up a 1 on 1 interview at their location in Lansing. About a day after the interview, I was given a job offer. A week before my first event with the company, I had to attend a half day orientation that involved filling out paperwork and training on how to be successful at your position.

Interview Questions

• What prior experience do you have that qualifies you for this position?   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DK Security.

Interview

You must now aply on-line and then be contacted by HR to interview ( depending on location ) with either HR or a site supervisor. The interview takes on average one hour, but 90 minutes is not unusual. The company is slow with backround checks. Be prepared to have questions asked after you start to work about matters when you were a minor.

Interview Questions

• If you are interested in an armed site are you willing to speak with the company psychologist as to why you want to carry a firearm.   1 Answer

The bond they carry for armed sites is low and they DO NOT cover on the job medical if you are hurt. They tell you to file Workmans Comp. and they have been known to fight the claim.